Storages on CND?

TonySamTaler

Dominant
Society
German Dragons
Tony Sam Taler
Hi mates,:yay:

MA said in one VU list that the storages are only for the SGA time on CND (can´t find it again:rolleyes:). What happend whit this? Forgot it MA or are they now forever there? I bought there an apparment because I hoped that the storages are only for some time there.

Regards,:)
Tony

Last edited:
The MA didn't put storages on CND for a reason and NEVERDIE made thousands of Peds from CND bcz there are no storages.

The MA didn't put storages on CND for a reason and NEVERDIE made thousands of Peds from CND bcz there are no storages.

Wrong. Was on CND before VU 1.8.1 and still were storages there. Don't know if they still are after 1.8.1. However, you cannot access what items you have in storage on the planet.

I'm on CND right now and I can confirm, that the storage is still there. I'm pretty sure that the storages on CP and CND keep working the way they are now.

The trade and repair terminals on the LAs where placed there only as a temporary solution and have been removed. A land owner can buy them back from MA.

Ciao, Armin

I beleve they stated that Storage on CP and CND was permanent.

Bought an apartment on cnd a long time ago and paid alot for it....now its almost obsolete because of the storages on cnd...I would like to sell it and at least get some of my peds back but now gonna lose alot if i try

Bought an apartment on cnd a long time ago and paid alot for it....now its almost obsolete because of the storages on cnd...I would like to sell it and at least get some of my peds back but now gonna lose alot if i try

Well besides storage options holding the deed allows you to use the ad terminals everywhere. Not completely useless :D

I beleve they stated that Storage on CP and CND was permanent.

alot of apartment owners believed the no storage on CND was permanent. MA/FPC have shown they can and will make material changes to the environment at will. maybe the storage will be there for another 12months until they change their minds again?

alot of apartment owners believed the no storage on CND was permanent. MA/FPC have shown they can and will make material changes to the environment at will. maybe the storage will be there for another 12months until they change their minds again?

do i really need to dig out the content list to prove a point here?

yes on a matter this important you may have to

lots of different opinions here

i think that the storage was temporary
but not betting on that

The Way this is written suguests that its no temporary measure, but infact something that will become standard on all off world places.

Local storage

Storage terminals have been introduced to CND.

Storage is planet-specific, and you will only get access to items placed in storage on that particular planet. If you are at Club Neverdie, you will not have access to items in storage on Calypso, and vice versa.

Items placed in estates have been moved to storage. To simplify the re-furnishing process, estate owners receive personal storage terminals in their storage. These can be placed on the estate and used like regular storage terminals.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/08/20/8665/index.xml

Notice that on the Temporary Teleport to CND it is clearly stated twice

Travel between CND and Calypso is currently serviced by a temporary teleport service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. This fee will be distributed among the hangar owners when civilian space travel service is reinstated. NOTE: This is a temporary solution.

I would assume that this would have been the same for the storage if it was infact only temporary.

It works in everyones benefit except traders and apartment+shop owners... since it keeps people on CND longer better for ND... and people dont have to sell to traders and can load up their storage for their own sale....

Of course people who bought estates there got fisted pretty hard... but such is the life of an estate owner... always gotta watch your back for the unexpected.

hmm...

so are the extra free storages on cnd 500 slots too?... hmm.. may make a neat little place to store 500 things from the tt as a little investment in case FPC changes what's in there again, as they have several times in the past ;)

so are the extra free storages on cnd 500 slots too?... hmm.. may make a neat little place to store 500 things from the tt as a little investment in case FPC changes what's in there again, as they have several times in the past ;)

I want paint back in the tt!

Back