Selling: Storm Coat Black boots both (F)

Braxhona

Guardian
Society
Terminated
Jenna Braxhona Jameson
Last edited:
Storm Coat Black boots both (F)
Checking the interest of those 2 fine old clothing..

PM with offers..

Coat BO: 8k ped

Boots BO: 4k ped

Package BO: 10k ped

Keep thread clean ty!

As you don't set any SB i bid TT+3.5K, but i doubt you are realy seling becose you are making sell treads for those items for the past 3 years... :rolleyes:

bump!..........

You may want to post some pics. Personally I have been playing for just over a year so I have no idea what these old items are. Especially being a piece of clothing, you need to let people see what you are offering. It's not really a potential buyers job to go search for a picture of what it is they may pay alot of ped for. Anyway just my 2cent and a bump.

You may want to post some pics. Personally I have been playing for just over a year so I have no idea what these old items are. Especially being a piece of clothing, you need to let people see what you are offering. It's not really a potential buyers job to go search for a picture of what it is they may pay alot of ped for. Anyway just my 2cent and a bump.

you can't because clothes are bugged now and the coat looks bugged, we don't even know when it will get fixed if it get fixed one day.

but you can see the coat on entropedia or google 'storm coat' on google pictures

this is how the boots look to day:

sadly they are not full black any more but mix of gray/black

Last edited:
3647Original.png

[ Urban Nomad Storm Coat (F) ]

2079Original.jpg

[ Urban Nomad Black Boots (F) ]

bump! ..............

bump! ...........

bring up my post

If you don't know what the Storm Coat is then you need to some research. It is the coat of all coats. I think there are only 2 ingame for female and only 1 male.

Back