ATH: Stormer is BACK on TRACK! ATH again! :D

I'll add some story at Stormer's expense (a little). Hope you don't mind, Stormer. :)

Scipulor: Stormer scored 20 points in mayhem on Scip (he was not a shooter). After Mayhem is over, he looks at that and thinks he has to go kill 20 scipulor for the mission. 8th Scipulor he hits the 12.6k. :hammer:

Aurli: In soc chat we see "Damn they fucked up dome 4!", "damn, the maturities were lowered", plus some other stuff I won't repeat. Some hours later, 38.7k aurli ATH. :king:

You don't need a brain when you have luck ;)

Gratz on the comeback! Now MA need to spread some of that loot around. Me...pick me!!! LOL

always fun to see the chaos in EU when stormer decides to go out and kill a few mobs :D

must be a nice feeling that you only need to wave that magical aimk2 at a mob and get a ath or something similar hahaha

thanks alot for not doing it every day... some ppl might get jealous :p

from the bottom of my heart.. grattis :)

damn u got some luck there m8. Gratz

GRATZ! Do you hold the record for most ATH's? Is this 8 or 9? :eyecrazy:

Rick whats that tune?
GZ Stormer;)

Amazing amouts of oil. Double gratz!

Nice to see good loot coming out of those things, continue the great hunt!!

Gratz Stormer:)

Run along now, nothing new to see here just stormer takin in his 13th month.

Big Gratz Stormer

This is what MindArk advertises under dynamic. All loot are belong to Stormer. Gratz mate, good to see oldttimers get their share...

Ahh sentinel :D mhh AIMKII :eyecrazy: and Gratz Stormer :)

Gratz Stormer, just sensational!

Gratz MA, a massive kick in the balls to everyone else who plays this game. :scratch2:

Please find the guy who designed the loot/skill system, and re-employ him to fix it. :tongue2:

Gratz påre ;D

i hate u man ;) ...and gz :) keep them comming

Grats Stormer, and wb :)

EU was such a cold place without you!

Gratz, nice loots :)

Fitting ava :D

Gratz!

Stormer RULES YO!!!!! eco gun för hela slanten :D

Back