Stormer`s ATH`s (1 & 2)

That ewe-43 is alone worth more then any of my globals sofar. So it coudn't been that bad knowing it was "just" an ewe-43. Haha, Grats again Patrik, my ex boyfriend was named that, hmm. And he's from sweden. ;)

Ps; as sidenote: (Too bad there is 200 000 other Patrik's too in this lovely contry) But nice name anyhow,

gah back to topic. Nice loots!

and my girlfriend (icebitch) name is Caroline...what a coincidence, but we are still together :hug:

Lets hope for u to fill a few more posts with em ;)

-Chron

Re-post, but I'll say grats again :yay:

YES!!! We are.. !! :nana:

*big kiss*

You don't know if he has a little brother that Stormer? ;)
Haha, nah kidding. Have one little honeybunny already =D

Nice IRL name by the way hehe. Something about this Caroline - Patrik connections. Great luck you both, and re grats of me too, can't have to many of those!

THESE KINDS OF LOOT IS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW...:D

I am insisting on this and hope MA proves me wrong, but 2 chips in 1 screen, heeeyyy stop kidding!!!! Those times were past,man! i came to play after the pregold VU) Now rejoice looking at old pictures, old achievements, u lucky fellas of all ATH's.. hehe... :silly2:

I conratz u for your past efforts and wonderful ATH. don't get me wrong...
And thanks for giving the chance to see those goldies :yay:

THESE KINDS OF LOOT IS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW...:D

I am insisting on this and hope MA proves me wrong, but 2 chips in 1 screen, heeeyyy stop kidding!!!! Those times were past,man! i came to play after the pregold VU) Now rejoice looking at old pictures, old achievements, u lucky fellas of all ATH's.. hehe... :silly2:

I conratz u for your past efforts and wonderful ATH. don't get me wrong...
And thanks for giving the chance to see those goldies :yay:

thx for the nice words =)

dang now u are missing only 2 ATH More,
first crafting
second PK! :yay: :yay: '
DanceMofo:wtg: :laugh: :laugh:

and yes ;) im late ;p

Gratz to you on this fancy ATH!
and Caroline / Icebitch didnt i see you running near the lyst ATH location a few weeks ago? ;p
Are you trying to get one too? ;)
lol gl!

Weeeeeeee :yay:

and yes ;) im late ;p

Gratz to you on this fancy ATH!
and Caroline / Icebitch didnt i see you running near the lyst ATH location a few weeks ago? ;p
Are you trying to get one too? ;)
lol gl!

Weeeeeeee :yay:

Of course I am LOL :rolleyes:
Prolly the best (and funniest) way to get Stormers full and undivided attention!! (during daytime)
:D
Also... a little more peds on my account wouldnt hurt me ... i think .... :scratch2:

Of course I am LOL :rolleyes:
Prolly the best (and funniest) way to get Stormers full and undivided attention!! (during daytime)
:D
Also... a little more peds on my account wouldnt hurt me ... i think .... :scratch2:

It would hurt... 4 ME!! hahahahahha:D

that second entity ath is mint gratz mate

One of the most beautiful loot window (SEG) i have ever seen! :eek:

Gratz on last nights one :D

Where is your last one?:ahh:

heh, he'll put it up sometime soon i guess....oh, and i saw someone mentioning pk ath...he has that. only thing remaining atm is new item and crafting ath :p

heh, he'll put it up sometime soon i guess....oh, and i saw someone mentioning pk ath...he has that. only thing remaining atm is new item and crafting ath :p

:laugh: next stop is to get minimun 3 in each category lol

gratz!

damn i miss them gold coins

Did Stormer strike another ATH last night? Damn you are up late, wasn't there when I when to bed.

:scratch2:

43,316 PED Aurli Soldier for those who don't know :)

43k Auril Strong iirc.

Gratz :)

Back