Story3 Chasing the egg Part1

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
Story 3 Chasing the egg

Alright, this is going to be the continuation of Story 1.
(Story here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41200).

Just to give a summary how the first one ended (to save you the hassle to read the first one):
A Feffiod called Bruce, whom I hired for security reason, stole the Atrox queen egg out of MS9s former apt, while I was having an illegal party there. The apartment was rushed by a special force, Bruce escaped with the egg, I escaped too.

Of course, a chase for Bruce (or the egg, depends on the party) followed.

So, here we go.

When it was save to lead the party guests out of the apartment they have hidden, I took the chance take a look at the last destinations of the TP.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So, possible TP destinations for Bruce were a strip club (but honestly, Bruce in the famous strip club with its GOGO dancers ??), which is pretty well visited as you can see:

or Orthos and Troy.

Since Orthos was the next best option, I decided to go there.
But first, I had to take Hope, my dear pet.
(she won the price of the “best tracking Daikiba in hard terrain” a month before actually)

I tend to keep her hungry a bit, so her “killer instinct” is a bit better, and she finds the searched people more likely.

Convincing her to go into the TP was a bit harder.

We arrived in Orthos and I planned to ask the next guy I saw just Hope was hungry and had other ideas.

Getting the answers after the crash was a bit harder.
But obviously, the poor guy has seen Bruce (well, it is hard to forget a Feffiod with a security shirt when you saw one).

So, I let Hope sniff on a piece of Bruce’ shirt, he lost on the escape, and Hope ran, north.

I honestly doubt she was really just following Bruce’s trace.

She stopped several times, which appeared to be the attempt to allow me to keep up with her. But always when I arrived where she stayed, I found some fruits, and some appeared to have been eaten in a hurry.

The fruit juice at Hope’s teeth wasn’t really encouraging and trying to dispel the doubts.

Anyway, we came north, and further north (most likely with several loop runs; I saw a tree which looked suspiciously familiar at least 3 times).
And when I started to think that Hope rather found a huge amount of fruits, instead of any evidence that Bruce has ever been here, we found another piece of his shirt, ripped of by a thorny bush.

So, Bruce HAS been here, and the chase led us further north.
We came closer and close to Hadesheim.

Suddenly, Hope took a turn to the east (surprisingly there were NO fruit there).
After some time we heard a group of Feffiods and since Hope is not exactly that useful in stealth missions (kinda hard to sneak up to anyone when a big Daikiba is breaking through the wood next to you), I told her to stay behind, and continued on my own.

Soon I saw them, and watched them through my scope.
And Bruce was with them !

The last thing I remembered was a hit on my head…

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really great alice as usual :)

I especially loved the part about hope trying to get in the TP.

So .... since I heard some rather bad rumours about the availability of part 2 of the story, and maybe some encouragement is needed... +rep :)

edit: hmmm seems ef has some other ideas about where i am allowed to spread rep. It is owed to you :p

Well done, as always.
:)

No happy end?
:(

But now I know the reason why you are so queer now sometimes.
:D

sry couldnt read before :(

great story
just the end is missing ^^
if you wanna make more stories in the middle before the ending we wont get mad, right kp?? ;)

:rofl: at hope in the tp

if you wanna make more stories in the middle before the ending we wont get mad, right kp?? ;)

Definitely. Although... more middle parts and the ending as well would be good too.

Wouldn't want you to get bored with nothing to do alice :D

hey, its a nice ending ^^

so i can do other stuff now instead of writing stories :)

erm :S

Buying any info leading to story part 3.2 - TT+6 @ feffoid settlement

Also any info leading to the location of alice... last seen unconscious near feffoid secret meeting place, and apparently (due to the knock on her head) unable to remember the remainder of the story. And liable to get a much bigger knock if she doesn't remember it again, this time with a modified large thorifoid battle club!

Also any info leading to the location of alice... last seen unconscious near feffoid secret meeting place, and apparently (due to the knock on her head) unable to remember the remainder of the story. And liable to get a much bigger knock if she doesn't remember it again, this time with a modified large thorifoid battle club!
what story? :scratch2:

what story? :scratch2:

The one that goes like this....

Once upon a time, there was a girl called alice. She grew up to be a fine warrior (among other things), and was always ready to help other people less capable than herself. She was particularly famous for writing some very good stories about a young feffoid named Bruce (although it has been said there were too few of these). One day, she went for a walk in the forest, and came face to face with Bruce and his extended family.

"Hello" said alice, making sure her modified adjusted improved sword (damage 325-650 unamped) was visible in case the feffoids meant trouble.

"You bin writing stuff 'bout me" said Bruce in a bruce-like voice.

"Erm possibly" said alice. "and...?"

"We like it" said Bruce. "Where rest of story?"

Alice decided to pretend a loss of memory. "Story?" she said. "What story?"

Bruce and his brothers looked at each other. You could see the thoughts clicking round in their mind,as they put 2 and 2 together making 3 and a half. Gradually they headed towards 4.

Alice waited for a while. She found some dung. A few papplon. She killed a couple of nearby chirpies (non-mutated luckily). Finally Bruce seemed to have reached a conclusion.

"We want rest of story" said Bruce. There was a chorus of yeah-yeah-yeah-more-story from the other feffoids. Bruce was renowned for being one of the most eloquent and fast-thinking feffoids. "You give story, or we take you prisoner"

"oh yeah?" said alice. "perhaps you forgot this" And she pulled out her modified adjusted improved sword (damage 325-650 unamped), waving it at them in case they didn't fully understand.

The feffoids looked at each other, and then stepped apart, to reveal standing behind them... nothing.

"what?" said alice.

"you wait" said Bruce. Alice waited. After a few minutes, the biggest, meanest looking feffoid clan warlord elite you ever saw ran from behind some nearby bushes. "sorry" said the feffoid clan warlord elite. "couldn't find toilet"

"Hmm" said Bruce. "Meet bruno" he said to alice.

Alice sighed. 'not another feffoid clan warlord elite who thinks he's tough' she thought to herself. She wondered about changing her pixie armour for something a little tougher, but you know, at 14 pec it just wasn't worth it.

And then with a horrible realisation she saw that her modified adjusted improved sword (damage 325-650 unamped) had decayed to 96% of it's TT value and was now unusable and needed repair.

The feffoids closed in....

The next thing alice remembered was waking up in a feffoid dungeon, a plate of feffoid food next to her, and a pencil and paper. Bruce's face loomed close to her. "You write story" he said.

The days passed. Alice was pretty confident that edana and kress would come and rescue her (^^ there's a funny thought). But then she wondered... Could they have paid the feffoids to do this?

you know - that story :D

:laugh:

After a few minutes, the biggest, meanest looking feffoid clan warlord elite you ever saw ran from behind some nearby bushes. "sorry" said the feffoid clan warlord elite. "couldn't find toilet"
I see, you read other stories too.
;)

you could write one kress ;)

and it wasn't a feff who hit me there ^^

. . .
kp...
you can write stories ...
you should write one too ¬¬'

part 3.2 part 3.2 part 3.2
we want the story we want the story
master you need to finish it at least now ^.^

LOL, lovely story.

If you need a actor again, just let me know :D

Keep up the fun work.

Cheers.

Ion

i published this in a kinda bad time during the new VU discussions

so a bump in in the more peaceful times ;)

oooh goody. This must mean part 3.2 will be coming along soon yes? Maybe in November?

Erm that's November 2007 I mean :p

oooh goody. This must mean part 3.2 will be coming along soon yes? Maybe in November?

Erm that's November 2007 I mean :p
i wouldnt bet on november 07 actually
might take a lot longer
^^

you take too long =/

you take too long =/

No no, I think you're being unfair edana. Alice still has 4 more days to produce the next story in November. I am very confident something will come along. :)

i hope so ^.^

currently writing another one, not with Bruce though ;)

atm i don't know if i continue the story about the egg as well

atm i don't know if i continue the story about the egg as well

That's ok - it wasn't the egg story I wanted so much as more about Bruce, so this is good news.

currently writing another one, not with Bruce though ;)

Cool - so the Bruce story will be the one after :) Wonderful news. By Christmas?

not at all maybe :D

i had 291 views with this

and around 280 are you kress, edana and me :D

the last 11 most likely clicked wrong :p

thats not true master
the other 11 with different ip was me at my grandpa pc XD
jk
i dont come that often ;P
only to bump or to see what you or KP wrote ^^

besides... i dont care which story you write as long as i have something to read XD
i like your stories so you can choose which one to continue ;)
specially that other one youre writing ^^

Back