Strange email..

Grey

Provider
Society
Circle of the Chosen
Gregory Grey Jones
Recently checked my email and saw a mail with the title: Please confirm your subscription to "neverdie" and i was like wtf? It contains a link but i didn´t want to click it if there was a virus or someone who wants your account.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Have someone else got a similar mail or is it just me?

Yeah I got it too.

Getresponse.com is just an email list service provider so I went ahead and clicked it. Seems ND imported his email list there and is preparing to use that as his source for email newsletters, etc.

Thanx for looking it up, no need to worry then :D

Yep, I found the same one in my junkmail and deleted it.

got it to and because of the unprofessional look if that email I thought it was some virus thingy as well.

Got it Clicked it now I can't play:/...........................not really :):yay:

yep.

Yep. I got the same thing. See - proof that ND is selling email addresses in some way, shape or form. It's only going to get worse when the "tokens" for the non-free-speech Jango land on the Rock... because then he'll have to ask for your email address to send you a link to the Jango or whatever so you can cash in your tokens - unless MA can make the whole thing happen in the "in game studios" or whatever... Welcome to the new planet partners, mlm pyramid scams and all. Everyone always gets these Nigerian emails on occasion - now well get lovely spam from Rocktopia - yippiee...

Back