Strange Meteor near Odysseus Landing?

is that new? it looks like it might be from arkadia moon

There's references to it going back a few years in the forum but nobody knows what it is.

There's references to it going back a few years in the forum but nobody knows what it is.

This would fit the scheme of many dead-born, never fully developed mission projects, abandoned halfway, like the thorifoid temple, the Orb, several types of buildings, which emerged in the deserts and vanished again after a while, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

This would fit the scheme of many dead-born, never fully developed mission projects, abandoned halfway, like the thorifoid temple, the Orb, several types of buildings, which emerged in the deserts and vanished again after a while, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

Ah so that is common in EU then? My first time coming across a structure that just doesn't make sense.

Ah so that is common in EU then?

Terms of Use prohibit to further comment this.

MindArk's Rules of Conduct
§8.k

k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

is it a story?

is it a story?

index.php

I've always thought something like War of the Worlds reveal would happen eventually.

Didn't the ORB storyline play it's course in full? (although admittedly I can't remember the end). It was part of some reality TV show IIRC and there was quite a lot of codes and stuff in the game that everyone worked together to figure out.... then there were the diaries... but yeh... fair point... the outcome eludes me...

Indeed so much stuff never got fully played out though...

I'm reminded of an old Calypso Comic from The Gate, where a new player asks about the battle damage ruins found all over caly (in the early days - not any more) and it turned out they were just cardboard cut outs :D

Ah so that is common in EU then? My first time coming across a structure that just doesn't make sense.

Oh Entropia is FULL of them. Doors that go nowhere, buildings that never got used... the place is a shrine to it's own inability to actually finish anything.

Have tested it with the Hazmat suit from arkadia , still die the moment i get within a few feet of it.

Isn’t/wasn’t there some sort of NPC in the Hades crater that does that, too? I think it is/was part of some mission? I don’t remember the whole story. Never actually seen this meteor, but it probably is some forgotten software relic.

Can also confirm still insta kills you even if you are wearing the ark hazmat suit

Back