Strange no damage areas

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
I had this happen a couple of times to me in the same area (NW blue area with neconu). There are some areas where I go the mob and shoot it but it does not react. Eventually it chases after me and then the strangest ting happens: I can stand there and do nothing or shoot at it, but I take no decay and get no skills, and the mob is not getting damaged. The only solution is to run off from the area until we can both hit.

Anyone see this as well?

exactly the same thing happened to me in the longu/atrax area S of Pandora

Happens on server borders. I also had this NE of Chimera at the Berys and Merps. Some time ago the mobs couldnt hit you, but gave defence skills. Fortunately this was fixed as some ppl were exploiting this.
If you move for a bit, you will notice the mobs "jump" into the air and fall back down after a while, then you can hit them.

ah, ok, so it happens to other people as well:)

I wonder how long you can just stand there and not get hit, I heard someone mention the immortality bug, which seems to work in similar way, except the person getting hit was actually getting evade skills...

ah, ok, so it happens to other people as well:)

I wonder how long you can just stand there and not get hit, I heard someone mention the immortality bug, which seems to work in similar way, except the person getting hit was actually getting evade skills...

You can stand there for ever but neither you nor the mob can be hit. To check if it's a server border bug look at your co-ordinates - usually they will be on the 'round' co-ordinates where there is a server border. Move a few metres off that line and the mob will hit and become hittable again.

I heard someone mention the immortality bug, which seems to work in similar way, except the person getting hit was actually getting evade skills...

Look above, thats what I wrote. The immotality bug was triggered by getting attacked by a mob on a different server. E-lite reported this, and you no longer get skills when attack by a mod from another server.

Back