Question: Strange rocks at sinook, new or old?

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Hi,

Has anyone seen this rocks near Shinook before? :scratch2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was mining there last night and I ran into them. They look like music rocks. :D I did some mining runs around there in the beginning of January and I don't remember seeing them.

Does anyone have more info about this?

Thanks,
Sitram

hehe

Don't panic mate! they've been there from the begenning ;)
Maybe alsheimer? :D

Lez. :wtg:

Don't panic mate! they've been there from the begenning ;)
Maybe alsheimer? :D

Lez. :wtg:

Just because I haven't run into them before it means I might have alsheimer?

Does anyone know what's their name or if that place has a name?

All I know is that they been there as long as I've played and that is for +3 years.

Never seen them my self so thx for the picture :)

Wow, I'd never seen them before either, and I set off hunting from Shinook in a variety of different direction fairly often :eek:

They do look like big speakers...

ThanX for sharing :thumbup:

Looks like underground/fresh air system..
Wonder if it is for the future underground mob?
:p

Yup, they've been there for a long time now. Air vent rocks!

The rocks you are refering to are called 'Purple Speakumber Rocks'. Ther are a strange mix of speakers and purple cucumbers.... ;)

The rocks you are refering to are called 'Purple Speakumber Rocks'. Ther are a strange mix of speakers and purple cucumbers.... ;)

Nice name :)

Oh thoose. They used to howl . Warning you just entered a LPF area, proceed only if you have an urge to raise your LPF skills faster then hell :silly2:

Yep always been there. Now to continue specualting what they are. I always refer to them as the fans because that the smallest word to describe them though to me they look more like wind powered generators. But I have also heard them refered to as the drive-in speaker thingies. The antennae though are a mystery. Maybe for remote monitoring of the units performance.

I didn't found any resources in the ground when I dropped a bomb in the middle of them. :(

1k EFD to whoever can post a mining global in the same area with the stones.

The picture must contain at least one stone nearby and quite visible(not on the far edge of the screen).

Let the bombs drop!!! :ahh:

well i always called em "radio rocks" but i think jaas has my name beat

1k EFD to whoever can post a mining global in the same area with the stones.

The picture must contain at least one stone nearby and quite visible(not on the far edge of the screen).

Let the bombs drop!!! :ahh:

Does it matter when the global happened? Might have a screenie or two at home of globals there. :D

Actually, I have it on good authority that these structures are "PED-suckers"--you load up your PED card with cash and this is where it goes. If you listen very carefully, you can hear the sound of coins falling into a VERY deep well (aka MA's bank account!) :silly2:

Nobody wants to get my EFD :cry:

i always figured those to be spy-mics from robots, they are big to cover entire calypso

Back