Strategic Investment Guide : Your In Game Guide to Financial Success in Entropia Universe

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bump to the top OP has been updated and pm's have been answered

We have had quite a few people who have wanted to join the program with 2k peds in store. As i have mentioned to them and i would like to mention it here as well that with 2k peds we are unable to provide any sort of profit from first month of the program considering that you have to justify the 1000 peds cost of the membership first month. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the same.

Regards,

Divinity

We have had quite a few people who have wanted to join the program with 2k peds in store. As i have mentioned to them and i would like to mention it here as well that with 2k peds we are unable to provide any sort of profit from first month of the program considering that you have to justify the 1000 peds cost of the membership first month. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the same.

Regards,

Divinity
If anyone has bothered to read the free guide, they would've realised that even the lowest opportunity written in the guide requires at least $500 = 5000PED to start up using this program so, based on new entry fee you require $600 or more for this program to be beneficial. I'm alil taken back at the 2k offers.

If anyone has bothered to read the free guide, they would've realised that even the lowest opportunity written in the guide requires at least $500 = 5000PED to start up using this program so, based on new entry fee you require $600 or more for this program to be beneficial. I'm alil taken back at the 2k offers.

"Alil" taken back is formulated it moderately. So far no a single "member" has shared their experience here. For me it still is, has been and always been nothing more then a great formula for the only two people taking the money of people joining this "Scheme"

But hey, my previous post politely asking for some member feedback was nicely ignored so anyone only needs to put one and one together imo.

Angel

While its true that we have mentioned it there, it is also very easy to miss it out. I have not bolded it out anywhere that $500 is kind of a minimum to the membership, so people probably just missed out on that bit. This is the same reason i am mentioning it here in particular and will ask Bling to update the OP with the same. Ideally i would like people with high ped cards to work with because then the potential of profit increases big time.

Regards,

Divinity

Original Post Has been Updated with Recommended Bankroll needed for the program and its steps. also have answered all Pm's and cleared more room in my inbox :)

All Trolling,Flaming and Off-topic posts within will be ignored as time is precious and we are here to assist all those people who have serious questions or inquiries regarding joining or the program itself

Also feel free to contact Divinity or Myself via pm or in-game and we will gladly answer your questions and clarify any doubts you might have .

Keep it Clean and i wish a Great Upcoming Weekend to you all

J.B.Cash

Last edited:
Having known JB and Divinity for a while they are both very experienced players and I am confident that they can deliver on the goals of the program if those following follow the plan laid out for them.

As far as members sharing their experiences I am sure this will happen further down the track however I would take a guess at members not wanting to leak the current program that each member is following.

If you found a great way to profit in the game from hunting x creature or mining in a specific way would you suddenly jump onto the forum and tell everyone rendering your new profit gameplay worthless?

I am looking forward to some results in the next few months but I would say that we won't see anything till about then (perhaps someone may submit some anonymous stats or logs to JB / Divinity that can be posted in the coming weeks?)

Gl to anyone who is on the program and I hope you are going well.

Having known JB and Divinity for a while they are both very experienced players and I am confident that they can deliver on the goals of the program if those following follow the plan laid out for them.

Without doubt, :tongue2:

Nice venture. I belive that in alot of countries education costs money. Thats what I see your "guide" as. Nothing wrong with asking for peds for sharing this compacted knowledge that would take a hell lot longer to accumulate reading the forum or playing the game.

Any serious new player with phat pedcard would probably benifit most compared to a Veteran.

Good luck to you guys and I wish the best luck to your members :)

Nice venture. I belive that in alot of countries education costs money. Thats what I see your "guide" as. Nothing wrong with asking for peds for sharing this compacted knowledge that would take a hell lot longer to accumulate reading the forum or playing the game.

Any serious new player with phat pedcard would probably benifit most compared to a Veteran.

I chat to Deth quite abit ingame, over a long period of time, his advice has always been spot on. If you are good at something, why give it away for free - thats a movie quote :D.

As far as members sharing their experiences I am sure this will happen further down the track however I would take a guess at members not wanting to leak the current program that each member is following.

If you found a great way to profit in the game from hunting x creature or mining in a specific way would you suddenly jump onto the forum and tell everyone rendering your new profit gameplay worthless?

I am looking forward to some results in the next few months but I would say that we won't see anything till about then (perhaps someone may submit some anonymous stats or logs to JB / Divinity that can be posted in the coming weeks?)

Thanks for Wishes Crysi and for Feedback :) +Rep

Without doubt, :tongue2:

;) +Rep

Thx m8 :) For Good Wishes and Feedback +Rep

Thanks for the support Crissy. :)

I am still figuring out how it would be best to have the results put on the forum. I do not want myself to be posting for the members as that would undermine the legitimacy of the process.

I have a few plans cooking in my head and will have some sort of way implemented to share the results.

Believe it or not, I want to share the results more then anyone else as they have been gr8 :)

Thank You for the support . Appreciated. +Rep

I chat to Deth quite abit ingame, over a long period of time, his advice has always been spot on. If you are good at something, why give it away for free - thats a movie quote :D.

Thx for the support m8. Very much appreciated and lol i do like that movie quote ;)

FYI:
Support Ticket response from a few days back (sorry for not posting til now - didn't check the support system til today)
Thank you for contacting us. We were not aware of this guide and no permission has been granted for this guide so this clearly a violation of the EULA and TOS. We'll start an investigation regarding this subject.

Thank you for your report,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

Last edited:
Some questions:

[1]
Do people actually "graduate" when using you as advisors? If so what is the expected timeframe for it? 6 months? 1 year?

If they dont "graduate", nor become self-reliant, then they are forced to subscribe forever?

[2]
And what happens when MA changes lootpools/hotspots - do you teach the disciples to become self-reliant long-term/short-term methods to resurface and survive the MA upheavals?

[3]
ie. Are you teaching the man to fish? Or are you simply feeding him for the day?

FYI:
Support Ticket response from a few days back (sorry for not posting til now - didn't check the support system til today)

Thanks for posting mastermesh. We were not aware of any TOS/EULA violations. I have sent a support case to confirm the same and see what needs to be done. +Rep for informing.

Some questions:

[1]
Do people actually "graduate" when using you as advisors? If so what is the expected timeframe for it? 6 months? 1 year?

If they dont "graduate", nor become self-reliant, then they are forced to subscribe forever?

[2]
And what happens when MA changes lootpools/hotspots - do you teach the disciples to become self-reliant long-term/short-term methods to resurface and survive the MA upheavals?

[3]
ie. Are you teaching the man to fish? Or are you simply feeding him for the day?

Very nice questions.+Rep for the questions itself :)

1. Well though eventually people will graduate but then thats not our aim for the monthly members. True graduation would happen only for the Life Time Members who would have access to the ever changing EU. So yes, they are forced to subscribe forever if they dont go for the life time membership and still want to profit all the time.

2. Yes, that is part of the mechanism i use myself. I do not provide the training of how to figure it out ( as that would make me redundant) but tell them what exactly they need to do. (Where,when and with what)

3. I only would teach the man to fish if he paid me to do so with life time membership. For 50 bucks, all you get is to be fed on a daily basis

Cheers,

Divinity

Last edited:
FYI:

If this response from MA is in reference to this guide can moderators please lock this thread? Mastermesh, could you inform Mind Ark and give them all the information possible to bring this to a very quick end?

If I have misread mastermesh's post, consider it an unwanted bump

Angel

If this response from MA is in reference to this guide can moderators please lock this thread? Mastermesh, could you inform Mind Ark and give them all the information possible to bring this to a very quick end?

If I have misread mastermesh's post, consider it an unwanted bump

Angel
Because I was curious, I looked at mastermesh's past posts. I'm assuming he was following up on this one.

Because I was curious, I looked at mastermesh's past posts. I'm assuming he was following up on this one.

Shame, was hoping it is also against the Eula to take money outside the game for "services" within EU.

Oh well, guess it has been an unwanted bump after all

Angel

Well, firstly it is not a response from MA, it a response from a forum member claiming MA said something. Secondly, MA's alleged statement is a bit self-contradicting in that it first states "clearly this is an EULA violation" and then goes on to suggest some investigation is required (if it's clearly an EULA violation, what is left to investigate?).

If MA ruled publicly that this kind of service was against the EULA then yes, the thread would be closed.

Well, firstly it is not a response from MA, it a response from a forum member claiming MA said something. Secondly, MA's alleged statement is a bit self-contradicting in that it first states "clearly this is an EULA violation" and then goes on to suggest some investigation is required (if it's clearly an EULA violation, what is left to investigate?).

If MA ruled publicly that this kind of service was against the EULA then yes, the thread would be closed.

Thx for the objective response.

I think Mastermesh was referring to the in game url listing which was removed the first week itself. However we have asked MA's support channel to clarify what is there standing on the issue of both the url as well as the guide itself.

Cheers,

Divinity

I think the conclusion, fortunate or not depending on your viewpoint, will be that MA deems this a legitimate service... It's a "goods sales" but directly related to entropia so I see no harm in that respect - Obviously if MA deemed it was damaging then it would be shut in a second but I doubt they will.

My original stance still stands however, I remain to be convinced that this service offers anything which could not be gleaned from the vast information resource available to new/2-3 year old avatars via the forum/entropedia/entropia life stats/jdegre.

Either way, GL to the service runners, I'm sure you'll make a fair amount of money out of this.

All Pms and questions have been answered and have cleaned more room for more :) Hope Everyone has a great Weekend

UPDATE : For those who have doubts, please feel free to contact us. What we have decided is to provide information to those who seem genuine in there request for information with details about 1 of the participants of the program. I am also getting that person to know the other individuals in the program and to talk to them about there results. So he will be able to give you a better view of how good/bad the program has been for most of the people involved.

Bling, please update this information in the OP.

Regards,

Divinity

OP has been updated ;) and all pms have been answered keep them coming

Bump for queries answered. Feel free to ask any and we try our best to answer: In game, in pm here or directly on the thread.

3. I only would teach the man to fish if he paid me to do so with life time membership. For 50 bucks, all you get is to be fed on a daily basis

WOW.. you must be a VERY wise man, teaching a man how to put a worm in hook and throw it in the water while asking for a life time membership. Yet fishing a real fish on Ganges can be a challenge.

Also yet [artistic license] speaking to you in game once several good months ago, you dressed in orange and pretending being a new player and hunting for TT price, told me everything I had to know.

Guys, stick to Neobux clicking to that advertising.. sooner or later you will cash those 10 bucks.

Last edited:
hunting for TT price, told me everything I had to know.

Well, if you were high on something that aint my fault. You should keep track of what stuff you take.

As for being new player, i still believe i am and i dress in OJ's accordingly. You got a problem with that, stick it up where the sun dont shine.

all pms and questions have been answered :) keep them coming

Review Provided by second person to have completed the monthly membership

I spent a lot of money, until I found out about the program. hard to believe it was at the beginning. sounded like a miracle .. but I love this game .. and cost compared to the money lost before it has been relatively low. So I decided to try it. From day one I enjoy the membership. I saw that Ped's not growing smaller .. reverse grew with each passing day. after the first month's membership results are better than I expected. better than for me promised. strongly recommend

Darius Sulskis

Review Provided by second person to have completed the monthly membership

I spent a lot of money, until I found out about the program. hard to believe it was at the beginning. sounded like a miracle .. but I love this game .. and cost compared to the money lost before it has been relatively low. So I decided to try it. From day one I enjoy the membership. I saw that Ped's not growing smaller .. reverse grew with each passing day. after the first month's membership results are better than I expected. better than for me promised. strongly recommend

Darius Sulskis

Is that "person" well known in this Universe as I have no doubt you would write that review yourself and the avi is a friend's avi or worse?

I am only asking since I have yet to believe anything "your" service is offering since I personally do not believe a word coming out of your mouth.

If this is a longstanding player however associated to many well known other players, I will stop posting here at once and let this "scheme" continue without my doubting insights

Angel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back