Stuck at an outpost and need help?

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trapped,calypso
[king poseidon king] Waypoint link to king poseidon king at (53536.5,72474.3,116.407),Thank you!!!!!!!!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Last edited:
I was trapped,calypso
[king poseidon king] Waypoint link to king poseidon king at (53536.5,72474.3,116.407),Thank you!!!!!!!!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Just logging in now. Are you still stuck?

besieging by mobs!!

I was besieging by mobs!! anyone can help me !? plz!!! :ahh::ahh::ahh:ID: [Crystal tail gucci] @(67458.3,70863.7,549.398) neighborhood for notus.

please help me !!! iam stuck on notus . Crystal tail gucci @67458.3,70863.7,549.398 thank you very much

i am stuck on notus ,:(plz help me!! name:Crystal tail gucci @67458.3,70863.7,549.398 ty very much!!:ahh::ahh:

i am stuck on notus.:( plz help me!!!!! name:Crystal tail gucci @67458.3,70863.7,549.398 thx,thx!!!!:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Thumbs Up!

Well I haven't been stuck yet since I started playing about a month ago but I just want to say that this is a very commendable effort you guys are doing, for free! Thank you for all the rescue that you have done so far. I just read about this service today while browsing the forum. Do you guys have a society? You accept newbie? I would be honored to be part of this society. My in game name is Kryptheo El.

SE Rescue Team

Hello this is the SE Rescue Team.

We will rescue anyone stuck in need of help fast. This is a private group and may only be contacted in matters corresponding to this Posting and email address.

We are a group in development Nobleofone and Potatoes Yes Yes. We charge a minimal fee that is 5 PED and we require 50% of the pay to be at the meting point and the other 50% at the desired location. If you are interested in this service we will require a destine location, you can send us this destination by via Email at serescueteam@gmail.com, Posting, or any other way to contact us.

This group is available from (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Mon-Thurs 3:15 pm to 9:00 pm
Fri 3:15 pm to 3:00 am
Sat 12:00 pm to 3:00 am
Sun 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
(Schedule may vary)

We are a group that is looking to help others by providing fast response and relief to any in need we are speculating that you can be rescued in a matter of hours or minutes, depending to your time zone. We gust do rescuing in Calypso at certain locations for the time being, we will send a confirmation as soon as we get the email or message.
Please fill out this information and send it to us.

Name/Nickname:
When you are going to be playing and hours that are preferred:
email (optional):

SE Rescue Team is a serious group that is dedicated for the help of players that need fast and assessable help.

we be stuck

A newly aquired friend and I are stuck at outpost: Calypso (68968, 67712, 407) PLEASE HELP I R A N00B :eyecrazy:

still there?

coming back 4u now

no prob, take care :)

anyone online now?I'am stuck by a atrox:( plz,help me!!ty Crystal tail gucci] Waypoint link to Crystal tail gucci at (72017,71149.9,222.003 near the jurra plateau

davies,在吗?对不起,我电脑出问题了,你不用等我,我忘记了tp chip 这东西,等下oline我拍卖买个就行,谢谢你来救我!lol

davies,在吗?对不起,我电脑出问题了,你不用等我,我忘记了tp chip 这东西,等下oline我拍卖买个就行,谢谢你来救我!lol

translation

davies are you here? i'm sorry my computer crashed, so you don't have to waitting for me, i'll buy a tp chip from auction
and thanks for coming to save me

If sumone could help me , I'm stuck at cordanites lon.53536 lat. 72475, I've had trouble seeing vehicles since last update too

hi, can any1 help me?!
Im at spider LA
Calypso (18016, 38645, 123)
:wise:

Yay!! ..

Stuck at an outpost and tried to get out but always get killed and revive back at the same place?

Well fear not, The Calypso Rescue Team is here to help! We have been providing a free service of getting you out of tricky spots for over a year and still we hear responses of “if only I had know”.

Well thanks to 711 he is going to sticky this for potential future rescuees.

If you need help visit us at www.euforces.com and visit our [URL="http://v2.euforces.com/?page_id=91&wpforumaction=viewforum&f=4.0]rescue channel [/URL]easily found on the front page. Post your ingame name, coordinates and the time you will most likely be on. We will then post when we can make it and get you out of there.

As I said above it’s a free service all we ask is if you make it out before we get there let us know and to keep checking your post for updates.

Hopefully you wont need us but we are here for you should you need us.
I have needed you guys and probably need you in future!!..Your the Best!!...:yay:

hi, can any1 help me?!
Im at spider LA
Calypso (18016, 38645, 123)
:wise:

are you still stuck? did you get rescued? find your way out?

just went all the way from the rig to look.. not a green dot in sight

I wasnt there, cuz got tired after 2 hours of trying get out and dropping all the bombs for no reason,
but if anyone could help me, my timezone is +2, Ill could be online @ 18:00

I wasnt there, cuz got tired after 2 hours of trying get out and dropping all the bombs for no reason,
but if anyone could help me, my timezone is +2, Ill could be online @ 18:00

nvm guess you logged.

Good luck at 1800 syne. Is that you're time zone or Entropia time?

Last edited:
Back