Stuck at an outpost and need help?

Palmer from the Rescue Team came and lifted me out today, thank you!

A refreshing attitude to find in an Online Game experience, love it

Rescue

Am on my way out now.

Deathtome

Flew over the area didn't see you. If you still need help visit us at www.euforces.com and visit our rescue channel easily found on the front page. Post your ingame name, coordinates and the time you will most likely be on. We will then post when we can make it and get you out of there.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm stuck at the Ayida Island outpost on Medusa Head, surrounded by scips and sumima. I once had a car but it blew up and there is no storage to recover it. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

2 newbs need help, we're stuck at an outpost of amathera outback land #17 @315,357

edit: don't need help anymore, a saviour just came by :)

Last edited:
We're glad you got rescued. Next time try The Calypso Rescue Team's live chat at www.EUForces.com :)

I was there to rescue as well. But you where already gone.
But I found another one in need of help. So I gave him a ride to Nea's

Hello, there is a couple of us at euforces now that could use some assistance, please.

I am at 23775, 45483, 113 and have no way to get out.

I would really be grateful for some help, please.

i have heard of you guys but didn't know you still existed XD Nice service you got here :D keep up the good work

hello,

im stuck in LA 15 outpost, angry kingfishers all around, maybe someone can help? :)

lon 34148
lat 42745

thanks in advance.

I have to give you guys credit...

While trying to find Skiron I rolled my Valkyrie as I was chased by this creature who could run faster than the top speed of my buggy - who would have thought?

I ended up surrounded at a lone outpost south of Skiron with no way out. I finally notified you guys and was picked up within minutes and transported to Skiron.

So a big 'thank you' to the Calyso Rescue Team and especially to Crazy who picked me up in his Gungmir.

Heeelp

So I hear ppl talking about Neas and decide to try to run to it. Alone. BIG mistake. Stuck at an outpost @ Lon. 31631, lat. 46351 on Amethera and cant seem to find a decent pathway out. Are you guys still around? In Game name is Teqniqal Reqlis Abandin

Hey, im stuck at "Big industries OLA #42"
loc: 29000, 58800
No teleporter nothing...Help would be greatly appriciated :)

EDIT: nevermind, im just blind...there is a TP :)

Stuck in Cyrene Space Staion . I will be here trying to catch some friend suport or see someone here. If anyone can help my name in game is Dobrin dobrinocb

All good , thanks to nisha i am escape from station ! have fun

Not sure if anyone can help me but I am stuck on FOMA (in the hangar). I just started a few days ago and have been trying to get as many teleports as I can, because I have no vehicle. Someone offered a free ride to FOMA and I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to teleport back to Calypso for free so I took it. Now I'm on FOMA with no PED and no vehicle, so I'm not sure what I can do to keep playing. This is the only game I've ever played in which your character can just become stranded like this, I did not realize it was a possibility. And of course I feel silly. :(

Ask someone in one of the control rooms if they can give u a ride back

I have asked around but it seems people generally don't fly from FOMA to Calypso? My understanding is they take the teleporter. I'd be glad to if I had any PED, I guess I'm just stuck unless I depo? :\

Add me pls i can help and you dont need to pay :)

Back