Stuck Need aTP Chip

Valkon

Provider
Anyone bored if so let me know here first so ill log back on if not no biggie
if i had a tp chip portable teleporter thing or what ever i would be fine.

Have you tried pressing "T"?

I revive at an outpost I'm guessing its top right corner of LA 4 or the outpost
revive right above that Cords are: 34129 / 42704 / 199. The revive station
has has like 2 feeder things ones like a funnel i think . Spent like a day trying to get to Omegatron this is my second stuck took me like 6 hours to unstuck myself on the stuck point. Without a portable TP chip or whatever its called
getting a few TP's is HARD. lol

TP Chip is "worthless" until
Mindforce get added again

Greetings - Zwarka

Try contacting somebody from the Calypso Rescue Team soc. Would help myself if it wasn't 2x and I wasn't busy skilling my buttocks off. :silly2:

TP chips don't work untill the update on october 6 or so . If they will work like before, you will also need an implant implanted that works with the level of the chip, and mind essence as fuel.

If you are really stuck, contact the calypso rescue team. I guess this means you still didn't use the search or read alices guide on http://rp.apachenet.de

that search thread for alice gave like 3 icons to click on i couldnt make any sinse of it had a couple of nice webistes like banners didnt find anything from alice. thank you though

Well then I suppose I have a task for today. Be there in a bit. Repost the Coords and make SURE you are right. If you are wrong it will be a tough time for you after making me run that far. lol

thans ru a team member of rescue team is like the rescue team ran by MA kinda or just thier own society

The rescue team is it's own society. Mercury is a rescue team for the rescue team :)

Which kind of mobs were blocking your escape?

When I got stuck in Deathifier's Hogglo patch thanks to there being no revival in Treasure Island City it took me about 3 or four goes to weave my way through them.

I find it helps if you try and make the mobs follow you the first couple of times to clear a path :)

How did it go?

:wtg:Did Mercury help you?
i´m just curious:eek:

(to STAR: I was very drunk yesterday, I hope I didn´t send too many stupid pm´s to you. I´m SORRY!)

The rescue team is it's own society. Mercury is a rescue team for the rescue team :)

or what the rescue team would need to rescue from? :laugh:

Press T im sure works

Well done Star, if you post here I'm sure you will get plenty of +rep from people who think what the Calypso rescue Team do is very good.

Star is a proper name for a star. Thanks Star

LOL. you will learn why this is sort of funny some day.

Star - I think there are lots of folks lately impressed with your very noble actions. You are a model uber.

Star - I think there are lots of folks lately impressed with your very noble actions. You are a model uber.

hm lets see...

Before: ppl mad at Star for being PKed

Now: ppl cheering on Star for his good actions, helpfulness and feeling sorry for him that he missed dasp ath...

:silly2:

17614-noob-p.jpg

You must be very lucky to receive help from Star :D
Mostly, peoples see's his Weapon light blast and think it's a Star and in a moment get killed, So thats how Star were named Star lol

You must be very lucky to receive help from Star :D
Mostly, peoples see's his Weapon light blast and think it's a Star and in a moment get killed, So thats how Star were named Star lol

lol

i can testify to that....:)

Back