Suggestion... Make my pet Grow!

BenCoyote

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote
Have they ever thought of this idea? And this is of course an idea that could be done quite simply (Since it seems folks are into the Pokmon craze..

Why not just have our pets crow (and by grow I mean evolve..

For example: LEt's tart off with the basic pet, and when you get the pet it's level 1

but you train him, you take care of them, you teach them tricks..

and slowly the start to grow.. and you won't note the tgrowth until they hit a certain level..

here's an example of what it could be like

Pet Maturity / Level xp of the pet..

Puny/ Level 1- 9
Young/Level 10-19
Mature/Level 20-29
Old/ Level 30-39
Proivider/Level 40-49
Guardian/Level 50-59
Dominant Level 60-69
Alpha/Level 70-79
Old Alpha/Level 80-89
prowler/Level 90-99
Stalker Level 100-120
Ancient Level 121 +

IN short you can see how this would work. As your pet evolves in skills and XP your pet also evolves in naturity..

It would be pretty simple for MA to implement i feel, and in fact just like when we level up, when they get to that next plateau of maturity, they actually get a little larger and a little more mature and their name changes..

It's just a thought though, a rather inteesting thought MA could consider..

Also as an additional side note, the thing is tthe more mature the critter gets the more food you have to feed them.. (thus there would be a high demand for nutrio and thus a higher demand for Sweetstuff and Fruit..

Thus keeping the prices of the drops up..

How's that for an idea?

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot Callsin "Coyote")
ak.a. "The Blind Sniper"
(and HIs_)Dog_Spot).

I like the idea except for that they would require more food. In order for them to require more food, I want more in return. If I end up leveling my pet to ancient and he plows through 50 ped of food every week, what do i get in return?
The prices of sweetstuff and fruit will definitely be affected though and I would like ot see a mixture of nutrio / sweat become available to unlock certain things on pets. this would greatly help all the noobs out there sweating their butts off all week for a 1 hour hunt.

Back