Suggestion: suggestion to get rid of ranged attacks on spina drone

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
as a melee user i have a huge problem with the spina drones' two different types of attacks.
there is the attack when they shoot acid at you from 10-15 meters, and then there is the close attack, why does this bother me, you ask?

these 2 different types of attacks might be interesting concept idea but overall execution is bad.

as i tag a drone spina with rifle (90m range, L rifle) and it comes with in 15 m of me now i have to run up to the spina and hit him again with melee to get this to do the close attack, in the process i get too close to other drones in the area so then i aggravate 2-3 more to come attack me.. at some point i have 2-3 on me doing close attack, how does one of those become unreachable?? it has 2 different attacks? how does it go unreachable?? hello? what sort of flawed design is this?

get rid of this ranged attack from spina drones and whatever other robots that has this similar attacks. clearly they havent thought everything through but yet went with this flawed design

:cussing:

I think harbingers are like this also?

Back