Summary of Q&A with SEE

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
So I just read the 2nd of the Q&A... and it appears I can summarize it quick nicely.

Q: What do you plan to do?
A: We plan to do something.

Q: When will this happen?
A: We are working on it.

Q: Why does this happen?
A: MA does it.

Q: Can you help us?
A: We work very hard to help you.

I dont know... maybe its just me.... but I could of gone without the QA.... the answers are worse then politicians answers.... at least politicians make false promises. SEE just says they are working on it, or they plan to make things better..... but theres no real answers in the Q&A.

as expected, new boss same as the old boss.

very nice work m8, thank god I didn't read the thread :silly2:

Yep that sums it up. Could have done without one aswell.

Can someone post a link to the Q&A answers please?

I have looked and cant see it anywhere. :eyecrazy:

Can someone post a link to the Q&A answers please?

I have looked and cant see it anywhere. :eyecrazy:

On forum front page. Press home to get there :)

as expected, new boss same as the old boss.

No, these are even worse than the old Q&As.

I'd post a big red size 7 "oh f**k you", but i am not at liberty to disclose my feelings at the time due to forum rules...

I'd post a big red size 7 "oh f**k you", but i am not at liberty to disclose my feelings at the time due to forum rules...

I'm told in PM from JC that that 4 letter word you put the ** in might just not be in the dictionary that makes up the word filters here for some silly reason, so the filter won't stop you - but that won't stop a mod or someone from taking a wee bit of offense and reporting you or stopping you in a different way, lol. ;)

Many thanks for the links...

But sad to say it was not really worth my time reading the answers to Q&A because, as usual, nothing was answered and no info of any use was given...

Sigh... Same shit.... Different day...

Just say it with a song:

by the sound of it, isn't there more q/a answers coming?

Well, this was expected, but as i stated in the first part of Q&"A" its sad that it took them sooo much time to make more or less copy+paste responses...

Back