Price Check Summer 2020 ring

18k-20k currently. probably lower in a month

Before summer boxes started dropping again boo who you had a summer2020 listed for 20k

I guess that the price will stabilize around 19-21k over time. Some people are selling in panic now. With time people
will realize that this ring is rare, and a large influx of boxes is not going to make it drop en masse. There are and have been humongous amounts of Xmas boxes in the game, it doesnt mean that Xmas ring will drop all the time.

I guess that the price will stabilize around 19-21k over time. Some people are selling in panic now. With time people
will realize that this ring is rare, and a large influx of boxes is not going to make it drop en masse. There are and have been humongous amounts of Xmas boxes in the game, it doesnt mean that Xmas ring will drop all the time.
There are currectly 174 of this ring recorded on entropialife, on top of that there are probebly some that has dropped via boxes opened via the website that does not record as rare drop, this is by far the most common seasonal ring and will probably forever be the most common seasonal ring.

There are currectly 174 of this ring recorded on entropialife, on top of that there are probebly some that has dropped via boxes opened via the website that does not record as rare drop, this is by far the most common seasonal ring and will probably forever be the most common seasonal ring.

Tell this to MA :)

exactly and not a pec more than what someone is willing to pay for.
smartass, then how come you set a B/O for that TWEN sword instead of letting people pay "exactly and not a pec more than what someone is willing to pay for"

a lot of people look up to you as a player, you know you dont always have to be so cynical of everyone lol

smartass, then how come you set a B/O for that TWEN sword instead of letting people pay "exactly and not a pec more than what someone is willing to pay for"

a lot of people look up to you as a player, you know you dont always have to be so cynical of everyone lol
Because it is exactly what he is willing to sell

2400 soon because the moon swiches from south to North soon

This will reveal the true midgard, a Angel will come its Name is meeatmuallgochep

I saw it in a dream

Back