News: Summer Events Update

This part is fake news anyone want to bet?

Now if they mentioned ROCKtropia I would off agreed with you.

200w.gif

Very nice move for letting us know beforehand. I hope this approach will continue.

Summer Events Update

Due to an upcoming overhaul to the entire Mayhem schedule and event structure, Summer Mayhem is suspended for 2021.

Exciting new content related to the migration is planned, including new loot and missions. More details will be announced leading up to the event.

Oh mama, this is great news!!

Summer Events Update

Summer Mayhem
Due to an upcoming overhaul to the entire Mayhem schedule and event structure, Summer Mayhem is suspended for 2021.

Eomon Migration
The annual Eomon Migration is expected to begin earlier than usual, on June 23rd, and run until mid-to-late August. Exciting new content related to the migration is planned, including new loot and missions. More details will be announced leading up to the event.

I wish the new mayhem system would have directly replace the old system, instead of suspending the old one. I hope it won't be suspended like the Merry Mayhem Assault, without any other news about it for years...
Or maybe it will come this summer? Maybe Eomons will be a part of Mayhem - as they should? :D
Anyway, the Mayhem change is welcomed, as is the Eomon migration change, for far too long this event remained unchanged.
Very excited for the new content, cannot wait for the updates!

Last edited:
Maybe they will be pulled after 2 days because of "configuration issues". Will Arkadia be allowed a smooth comeback or get punished? More dark clouds behind the horizon for Cyrene? Thanks for the notice but you'll excuse me for sitting on the fence until we see things getting along nicely and without obscure politics.

So is this happening today? When? Asking for a friend, who wants to go to other places if nothing happens till migration.
It's not like you get stuck in other places

Maybe they will be pulled after 2 days because of "configuration issues". Will Arkadia be allowed a smooth comeback or get punished? More dark clouds behind the horizon for Cyrene? Thanks for the notice but you'll excuse me for sitting on the fence until we see things getting along nicely and without obscure politics.
And here we go again. AmeVRica? Inadvertently? You can choose to believe it, but you know who suffers the damages.

Summer Events Update

In order to assist participants with their summer plans, below is a preview of the upcoming Entropia Universe event schedule.

Summer Mayhem

Originally Posted Here
Since i've now accumulated about 12-13k M tokens. Can MA please provide some assurance that these will either remain and be useful or transition to any new system via say a token trader. Or maybe its time to convert them to 10mg pills.

Eomon Migration
Exciting new content related to the migration is planned, including new loot and missions. More details will be announced leading up to the event.

Originally Posted Here

What exciting new content?! There have been exactly 0 new item drops this migration, so it's a false statement...

famous words from MA "more details will......" then 2 years silence

Makes one wonder if the Prduct Owner even talk with the News Communicator

they announced on discord that halloween mayhem is happening
f89e09fc5e8da4f29e5eb944e84e84f1.png

I can't recall the year, but I seem to recall a Halloween mayhem that started right around the end of October and went into November or was even entirely in November. They usually seem to make the announcement a week or so before release, so there's still a few weeks left until I'd start mentioning the word late.

Bet there will be an announcement next week, wait for update Tuesday😉

Back