Summer Mayhem Help Needed

DroPeD

Guardian
Utility Gamer Droped
Hello

Can anyone tell me how many times you can abandon summer mayhem mission? Let me explain why i ask.

I made so far 3 runs in cat 5, now at 4.5h on 4th run. This last run made me level up to cat 6. I don´t want to chip out, so i want to move to cat 6.

Problem is can't go back to half run on cat 5 to finish it so system give me new mission on cat 6, and i already abandon mission 2 times on cat 5.

Any thoughts? Support as usual no answer

Thx in advance

Drop

It is possible for participants to abandon the Annihilation mission and restart the event. In order to prevent excessive use of this feature and to protect the fairness of the event, any participant who abandons the Annihilation mission more than 3 times will be considered disqualified from the event and ineligible for prizes.

Usually if you pay attention reading stuff you will find the answer for all your questions.

Hello

Can anyone tell me how many times you can abandon summer mayhem mission? Let me explain why i ask.

I made so far 3 runs in cat 5, now at 4.5h on 4th run. This last run made me level up to cat 6. I don´t want to chip out, so i want to move to cat 6.

Problem is can't go back to half run on cat 5 to finish it so system give me new mission on cat 6, and i already abandon mission 2 times on cat 5.

Any thoughts? Support as usual no answer

Thx in advance

Drop

It says in the rules at the bottom:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316527-Summer-Mayhem-2020

Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

It is possible for participants to abandon the Annihilation mission and restart the event. In order to prevent excessive use of this feature and to protect the fairness of the event, any participant who abandons the Annihilation mission more than 3 times will be considered disqualified from the event and ineligible for prizes.

Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the event instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Anyone found using multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage or to win prizes in multiple categories or divisions will forfeit all prizes and risk additional sanctions on their Entropia Universe account(s), including potential account termination.

What happens if, during a mayhem, after competing in your category 1 or 2 times, you suddenly "out level," it?

Can you also compete in the the new tier? Or does it disqualify you for trying to compete in two different tiers?

What happens if, during a mayhem, after competing in your category 1 or 2 times, you suddenly "out level," it?

Can you also compete in the the new tier? Or does it disqualify you for trying to compete in two different tiers?

As long as you dont leave the instance, you can finish (keep in mind you have like 5 hours max in the instance each time you enter). But as soon as you leave, you will not be able to enter if you are over the requirements.
So hopefully you don't randomly disconnect lol

As long as you dont leave the instance, you can finish (keep in mind you have like 5 hours max in the instance each time you enter). But as soon as you leave, you will not be able to enter if you are over the requirements.
So hopefully you don't randomly disconnect lol

And at that point, you can't compete in the higher category, correct?

You can compete is any category you fit in, so if you are for example cat 4, you can compete in all higher cats, but you will get only one score recorded (the highest placement one) per event type (1 for annihilation, 1 for assault).

If you breach your level while you are inside, you can finish your current instance, so let's say you have 2 hours to go and you are 1% before you breach your cat, you can enter instance and finish it in one go (cause instance has 5 hour timer).

Back