Selling: Unlimited Items for sale (Daily Updated)

Added another Tiered Nemesis Set M

SUMMER Ring 2020 added

Last edited:
Nemesis M set added + 5b

Nemesis Set + 5B sold, Philosopher Sold, Argonaut weak combo added

Added Skildek Negator Fen Edition tier 5.2

Asclarias Level 7 added 360 peds

Weak Fen and Fen amp moved to AH

BP 20 FEN Was added, Argonaut FEN Weak + AMP gone

Christmas 2016 Added

Just FYI, you have the BP-20 listed in Melee weapons :). Free bump.

BC 30 Modified Added T 2

The last BC-30 (1 day ago) was purchased for 20.5k and the BP-20 for about 18k. Here you are 100% transparency with my business. In many cases I lose sometimes I earn big. 2 Days ago I made 6k from AUDS, but I will probably lose some from the BP and the BC...

Guys some people in forum sell a single item with 10-20k+ profit and if I could I would do the same, because no one forced someone else to pay.

It is true that I make "Fortune" for me which is pocket money for others. My reputation is alright, I take from rich and unpatient and very often give away to low levels just to see them happy and for a single "Thanks" (Robin Hood's stuff). I have started as sweater and fruit walker without the option to depo. I never scammed people and returned items when they asked me after I sold something to them. Reputaion... I have a decent one :) I gave items that cost thousands to people I know only from game without collat . Just want to say that if I started from the begining not from 2016 and played more than only 3-4 months per year as I do now, then I could have a fortune. Now it's just for fun as I always got the best items in every game I play. It's a matter of time to achieve this here as well :). Another thing is that really honestly DON'T GIVE A **** about your opinion. No matter how jelous are some people, I Will always make more peds every day, because I can!

Back