Selling: [Redacted]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This ring has served me well as a personal favorite for a very long time. My favorite feature is the 25% skillgains in Laser, BLP, Longblades, and Shortblades - and I took full advantage of every one of those skill trees, boosting my avatar's health and pushing me toward my endgame goals. I was happy I didn't have to fully give up my Reload buff either, as this one provided 8%. Acceleration is one of those buffs I have just become accustomed to, so I enjoyed the 20% buff this one offered. Focused Blow was, of course, one of the most important buffs for me to manage as well, and I found this to be the most affordable ring offering 2% focused blow for many years.

Since I have finally achieved the goal of skilling into my endgame gun, I no longer need this ring and would like to offer the opportunity for a fellow player to use it to achieve their own goals.

I expect this ring to sell between 20k-25k in the next few weeks, but ultimately the market will decide. Feel free to make a compelling offer.
Captain_Lucky_Jack#2733

index.php

Last edited:
Received a few offers on the lower end of the price spectrum. I'll give it a few more days before accepting one of them.

To me this is just potential bankroll waiting to be unlocked and cycled through my gun. To you this could be the turning point in your avatar's progression.

I had a buyer who no longer appears to be interested. Back on the market.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back