summer ring 2016

Chiee

Stalker
Society
Drop Zone
Toni Chiee Lahderinne
how much this is worth, I see so many buying threads and none selling....

probably around 70k then...

I think you could get 30-35k for it.

You could very easily or by other people's standards, at least 600K

i tried to buy summer ring from 2 sellers for 30k and they didnt accept.... wondering price still..

i tried to buy summer ring from 2 sellers for 30k and they didnt accept.... wondering price still..

I sold one for 28k fast and kept having offers for a few weeks after :)

Dont got one anymore but they seem to be in high demand.

I sold one for 28k fast and kept having offers for a few weeks after :)

Dont got one anymore but they seem to be in high demand.

wow ok, I posted in trade chats like 1month that im buying one, shame you didnt offer yours :( i would insta buy.

I think you could get 30-35k for it.
I own one and this is pretty much my impression as well. Although never putting it up for sale, last month I have had five different people approaching me asking if I am selling. Just from noticing me wearing it. Very high demand atm.

I guess what we see is price adjusting in line with other focused blow and eco boosting gear. It's as if after duncis' FB/critdmg pricecheck thread everyone suddenly realised something..

I own one and this is pretty much my impression as well. Although never putting it up for sale, last month I have had five different people approaching me asking if I am selling. Just from noticing me wearing it. Very high demand atm.

I guess what we see is price adjusting in line with other focused blow and eco boosting gear. It's as if after duncis' FB/critdmg pricecheck thread everyone suddenly realised something..

I've had more of the people wanting me to swap with another ring and selling me on it. Not everyone who has tried that was wanting the ring but...I have had maybe half a dozen no-namers in the last week

Back