Summer Ring 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
Here you may be right, but you need left and right earrings / bracelet and medallion.. or maybe more fingers for the rings...

Maybe Horadric Cube would also do the job of randomizing a props from the rings placed in it to make a unique ring.

Or an upgrade that unlocks more properties or increases the previous ones, but at the cost of the risk of breaking and losing...

Lots of options, but what we need is automatic hunting, because the profits come after more than 20 hours of hunting.

Auto hunting option in my opinion will be in the ring 101% warranty!!!

Hopefully it will be a left hander with say 12% reload, 1% crit, hp increase would be nice also. Would go nice with summer 20 🙂

Your fantasy deserve a prize !

ring cost and cost much.. for our ped advance investment...
we want free dps (DPP increase) from rings..... so give us crit chance and critical damage
we want dps so give us reload
we want support so give use looter and lifesteal

and yes every new ring should be better than the previous one so the old ones devalue and there is a secondary market....
it happens with computer, I9 are top, then i7 and i5..... or a 486
this is how world progresses... better items come, fat wallet people buy em and sell old still ok items to ppl with smaller wallet :)
there is an absolute limit on these buffs however

i have not myself done the math, but i will tell you that there is a THEORETICAL point at which dpp becomes better than breakeven, and with some of the top players already strutting around with extremely high efficiency builds, they have to be careful that they don't produce something that can do better than break even.

that was the problem of 1.0 now it can not happen again.
hard cap anyway is (including pills)
10% critical chance
20% life steal
85% decdecrease critical damage
350% critical damage

How do you mean everyone maxed out?
I did not say everyone was maxed out. I said some players are already maxed out in buffs.

5% Crit chance 100% Crit damage 15% reload is not cheap to get but very VERY possible and doable for Ubers. This does not include the additional stats you get with these builds which is 3% or more life steal as well as some defensive buffs and run speed to continue to increase ped cycled an hour.

Make booms stronger by 3%
Burn PEDs faster by 8%
Suck it like Dracula 2%

Give or take few % here and there

Back