Summon Claim?

versunken

Old
Society
Utopia
Goncalo Gundi Braz
There is a new option named Summon Claim or did I miss it this last days? :silly2:

Any idea what it is for? i tried to click and nothing happened..

My guess would be that in the future we have to locate the spot where our find is and then summon the claim to make the marker appear :D

If it really is it, would make mining a bit more realistic (and fun?), but maybe it's just me saying something stupid eheh

I asked first :p

Anybody figure this out yet?
I tried it and it said have to "wait 30 secs for claim to be summoned"... worried what it'll do so I just cancel it and mined it like normal.

Anybody figure this out yet?
I tried it and it said have to "wait 30 secs for claim to be summoned"... worried what it'll do so I just cancel it and mined it like normal.

It works very simply. If you are around the claim (I'm not 100% sure about how far it does it from, but i think the claim must be showing on radar) you can use "summon claim" to move the claim to where you are standing. So no more unreachable claims.

Looks like it has a range of 50m or so and it drops the marker right next to you, very convenient if the original claim is in a hard to reach location.

- Deathifier

Looks like it has a range of 50m or so and it drops the marker right next to you, very convenient if the original claim is in a hard to reach location.

- Deathifier

between 50 and 60 i think 60 is maxed

its a cool thing that MA did. Helps alot :) u can get your claim from mobs

good question, was wondering myself the same :)

thanx for the reply

don't think there is minimum range just have to be 60.0 m or closer to your claim.

Back