Question: Super slow withdrawals back?

niky0404

Dominant
super slow withdrawals times are back? i have 41 bussines days already ...send a suport..get a response ..and still waiting. I heared with netteler can take 10 or so days...is that true? why take 2-3 months in normal withdrawals? i made my last withdrawal in may if you can believe this...now is julie..almost august. i will keep this thread updated.

so...41 bussines days and still waiting

anybody know the reason? maybe is summer or holidays?

Last edited:
super slow withdrawals times are back? i have 41 bussines days already ...send a suport..get a response ..and still waiting. I heared with netteler can take 10 or so days...is that true? why take 2-3 months in normal withdrawals? i made my last withdrawal in may if you can believe this...now is julie..almost august. i will keep this thread updated.

so...41 bussines days and still waiting

anybody know the reason? maybe is summer or holidays?

I just had a depo that was delayed for some weeks. When I finally got a response from support the reason for the delay was the ongoing holiday so it might be it.

43 bussines days and still pending!:(

anybody have slow withdrawals too...or just me? plz tell me..ty vm

Mine took 80 calendar days, so good luck!

Also over 40 business days(already started withdrawal in May), waiting for reply from support.

super slow withdrawals times are back? i have 41 bussines days already ...send a suport..get a response ..and still waiting. I heared with netteler can take 10 or so days...is that true?

Neteller withdrawals are very erratic. I've had instant withdrawals and 50 business day withdrawals. So not sure you'll have any more luck if you try that.

currently on 39 business days and still pending :S

currently on 39 business days and still pending :S

Yep same, hit day 40 tomorrow. Not holding my breath it'll change to committed though :rolleyes:

I have a withdrawal pending too. I just thought this was funny.

40 business days and committed.
Guess they were verrryyyyyy busy.....
But still its what they said on their site.
Wish these sort of things went a bit faster

40 business days and committed.
Guess they were verrryyyyyy busy.....
But still its what they said on their site.
Wish these sort of things went a bit faster

Day 43 here (42 if they count an extra day for an after hours withdrawal) and still pending. Support case sent but no reply yet. I'm not happy! :mad:

Ofc after I post I just had my support case answered and withdrawal Committed :)

Still taken too long though and it shouldn't need a support sent to remind them :yup:

Back