Supersize me @ ola 65

Less than 10 minutes until the SUPERSIZING madness!

Come and get your globals SUPERSIZED!!

I am a little short-sighted and I can't read your instructions, could you please supersize them?

I like event's like this. I'll give it a go... be back soon :D

with 2 oa109's I was hoping for something better, but here's what I got...

lowest global this week maybe :D

GL everyone!!

I am a little short-sighted and I can't read your instructions, could you please supersize them?

Sorry Oleg, I can't supersize your eye balls :laugh:

Wow!

So...I hunt Itumatrox for months on end, with 100+ globals, and my highest loot was a 245.

I was looking over events the other day and saw this, and thought, oh, that might be cool, I'll try and win the weekly low prize.

And ofc....I hit my highest hunting loot ever, on a BERY? :eek:
Anyways, do I get to yell SUPERSIZE ME?:yay:

Just oils and boards, but I'm still wicked happy, Thx for the great hunt on your LA, I'll be back for some more, :D

Gratz tamn! Go ahead, yell it to all and sundry:

SUPERSIZE ME!

SUPERSIZE ME!

:yay::yay:

SUPERSIZED GRATZ to TAMN!

COME AND GET YOURS!

Lowest Weekly Global

OK, I’ll try for lowest weekly global... :D

Gratz Graden! I noticed, you also entered this screenie for the SV sponsored event that is running simultaneously on OLA65. I'll allow this entry, but in future, you can only submit unique entries to each event.

EDIT: There is a Skillin' Villains sponsored event that is running until November 5th, you may submit each unique screenshot into either this event or the SV sponsored event, NOT BOTH.

EDIT: There is a Skillin' Villains sponsored event that is running until November 5th, you may submit each unique screenshot into either this event or the SV sponsored event, NOT BOTH.

I think I told people the opposite :ahh:

:lolup: whoopsie-daisy!

To be clear, any screenshot submitted from now on can only be entered into either this SUPERSIZE event or the SV SPONSORED event. :)

I pew pew'd em for the last 2 days without any more luck, hope I didn't use it up, lol

*hugs stuffed Daikaba*

Lowest Weekly Global

I’ll try for lowest weekly global

can't beat GradenFoss for lowest global this week. He already got a 50 pedder, so I won't post my global.

Dakiba loot was good today, I'll be back tommorow. Just wish stupid tps worked!

GK, what day is when you end each week for the "lowest global" prize? Just midnight Saturday MA time?

can't beat GradenFoss for lowest global this week. He already got a 50 pedder, so I won't post my global.

Dakiba loot was good today, I'll be back tommorow. Just wish stupid tps worked!

GK, what day is when you end each week for the "lowest global" prize? Just midnight Saturday MA time?

Yep mimi. 2400 Saturday or 0000 Sunday is when new week clocks over.

Would you like your bery stalker global SUPERSIZED?!

So new week, new chance to get lowest weekly global prize.

Week one's lowest global goes to Graden Foss; gratz! :yay: PM me when you want to collect your prize.

c'mon people, get out there and get SUPERSIZED!

not that low, but I'll kick off the new week...

81 ped is the mark to... beat? miss? whatever. be lower than!

i have a question... if i'm in team hunt but the other party is away hunting elsewhere does it count?

i have a question... if i'm in team hunt but the other party is away hunting elsewhere does it count?

I'll allow it coco. good luck :)

Back