FYI: Support Case Reply To Bugged MM Mission!

loren

Stalker
Loren
I have used all my keys team & solo been to turn them into the big boy 'Carl' and still nothing

Why is this not fixed yet?

Support case sent and they tell me to visit Carl have done still nothing - did they even read the support case?? :scratch2:

Same problem here (not used all, but that doesn't matter actually).
And according to other threads many have same problem as well.

did they even read the support case?? :scratch2:
Hard question. :scratch2:

Same problem here (not used all, but that doesn't matter actually).
And according to other threads many have same problem as well.

Hard question. :scratch2:

Well I guess not to tell me to go visit him when I told them I did already - how fooking hard can it be to read a simple support case - pisses me off.. I don't even know why I bother i'm almost done with this game anyway..

Well I guess not to tell me to go visit him when I told them I did already - how fooking hard can it be to read a simple support case - pisses me off.. I don't even know why I bother i'm almost done with this game anyway..
Maybe they just run out of others "Copy+Paste" replies? :)

And yes, I often asking myself same question - "Is it worth to bother writing SC, if years later bugs still there".

Last edited:
Maybe they just run out of others "Copy+Paste" replies? :)

And yes, I often asking myself same question - "Is it worth to bother writing SC, if years later bugs still there".

I guess we can live without them still not the point tho.

You could also add that those with keys left over have been able to enter both solo and team instances, kill one more mob, which then triggers the mission to say to hand it in to Carl Tucker. Then try asking them how those who have used up all their keys are supposed to do that.

Maybe it'll help them fix where the bug is. Can but hope :)

soooooo, i was kinda slow... i still have keys but now the instances are gone. what do i do ? xD

Regards
Thark

I wrote a support case after the VU in that they removed the MM tps.

After the reply i was able to get the diploma from Carl Tucker.

I had the same problem. I sent in a support case on Monday night, and I had a reply the next evening to try again. Logged in and got the diploma. So kudos for speed!

oh cool! thanks guys!

regards

I had the same problem. I sent in a support case on Monday night, and I had a reply the next evening to try again. Logged in and got the diploma. So kudos for speed!

Same here, ty support for really fast solution.

Back