Support cases

Antrace

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Antrace Letale Very
Hello,
someone knows the actuall way how support cases are handled by Mindark these days?

I noticed it can take a long while till getting an answer.

Is it only me or you got better results ?

thanks

Cheers

I sent a support ticket to fix my player identity information (I entered it incorrectly when I signed up like ten years ago) a few days ago, they responded within 12 hours or so and resolved the issue.

I think it would vary on what kind of support ticket you send them.

Depend on the type of support ticket. If money involved(like strongbox) they answer in 3 hours.

If player abuse, cheating ect, they don't answer at all and giving a shit about it( 2 support cases: 1st created 2016-05-26 12:26 - closed by MA without any response at 2016-11-01 16:13:24, 2nd created 2016-08-31 09:29 and closed by MA without response at 2017-01-11 07:50:59)

Depend on the type of support ticket. If money involved(like strongbox) they answer in 3 hours.

or if your money is stucked in auction bug they answer can you send more information. then they "investigate" 2 years and support case is closed of because inactivity (happened to me). Well now I have opened same case again, prolly wait another 2 years.

Still have a support case unanswered for over a year now, but it is about stables, and i think the person who thought up the idea of stables must have left mindark years ago.

same to me, they responded to me for some support case fast, but i have one sill opened from months.

i asked a refund, because they changed the tt materials needed to craft the same BP.

I sent a support ticket to fix my player identity information (I entered it incorrectly when I signed up like ten years ago) a few days ago, they responded within 12 hours or so and resolved the issue.

I think it would vary on what kind of support ticket you send them.

Good lord..I have tried for years to get my name changed to "New York Rose"..I tried to start a new PCF account,only to be nullified and banned by PCF (like I was a scammer or criminal) by Planet Calypso Forum,I have such gave up and succumbed to ridiculous misconceptions of New York Rose because of them. :scratch2: (PCF and asked MA)

Last edited:
Depends how helpful you are to MA I guess. I always get responses, but I try to be as explanatory as possible i.e. give them all the details they require, tell them how to recreate any bug, etc.

Plus, well written and polite/professional English goes a long way (or Swedish, the support is back in Sweden now).

I wish they have a live chat support case.

Depends how helpful you are to MA I guess. I always get responses, but I try to be as explanatory as possible i.e. give them all the details they require, tell them how to recreate any bug, etc.

Plus, well written and polite/professional English goes a long way (or Swedish, the support is back in Sweden now).

Agreed. My experiences have been overall good. One thing I might add is tell support specifically and simply one or two possible things you would like to happen for your case, if applicable. (ie. I would like to be respawned at.... , refund of ped....)

Got a 17 minute reply to a support case this week :ahh:

Well done Ulf!

I had a couple of Bug Reports, and one transaction bug support case. They responded within a day and double checked my avatar logs for me.

Sometimes they respond super slow if it's an odd case. But remake your support if they didnt respond in over a week. add your original support case # in the new support case.

Sometimes creating it a second time got a response. I might need to do this for odd cases... like issues with buying item points for a shop from MA. But for typical issues, they are resolved quick.

yesterday i have got answer for my case, made in september 2016, still have one active case

I needed to change my name and this got fixed within hours and when I sended my ID in it got almost changed within 30 min. So really nothing to complain about support. They are faster in answering then my last mmo that took 24 hours or longer. While advanced questions or issues could take longer but understandable.

From my experience the average response time, and time to take actions in important cases is much better than years ago.

My latest support cases where solved within a few days, while I have experienced very bad support handling years ago.

And it surely matters what´s the object of your support case, and how precise the information is, you give to them.

Received a compensation resolution for a ticket 3 years old when servers went down. It was unexpected. Looks like they are working the very old tickets at the moment and trying to get caught up (based on the response).

They respond quickly if it costs them, or they stand a chance of being brought to court over it imo.

Otherwise if it's player vs player, or about exploits, glitches, or anything that can be abused that doesn't directly cost them... dont expect any response at all.

Just using the map spamming exploit as an example... I took multiple video's, or multiple avatars using this exploit. Once we learned how to recreate it, we even made a video of that to send in.

MA just says thanks, we'll look into it... after noticing the lack of bans being handed out, I asked is it ok if I use it since you guys seem to be allowing it? MA says "if you think it's an exploit, then thats cheating, so no"

Needless to say, almost a year down the line they quietly fixed it so that it no longer works. No announcement of it, or anything like that, and this issue has been in this game since space came out I think. But only when other folks that weren't interested in hording the secret blew it open and everyone knew how to use it, did MA start working on it. And they had to be shown how it was done.

So... If your question to them is about getting money in the game faster, they will respond quick. If your ticket is about anything else.... I wouldn't hold your breath :(

I logged a support case yesterday after the servers went down and received a reply within a few hours with a promise to have it resolved by today.

Can't really do a lot better than that.

I logged a support case yesterday after the servers went down and received a reply within a few hours with a promise to have it resolved by today.

Can't really do a lot better than that.

and as promised it is all sorted.

Back