Support Estonia!!

Jamira

Elite
Banned
Society
Freelancer
I hereby call all hunters who cannot join another team or are too late to establish a team of their own country!

Please support the team of Estonia!
Ellesedil Godess Heaven got enough backbone to start a team. So join the team and fight under a strange flag for a strange country but for the honor of fighting for a good purpose!

See you at the competition! Jamira.​

Ellesdil or Mario, could you please PM me as soon as possible to let me know if your team accepts the Hunting slot. If only one hunter can make it, you can still enter.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Ellesdil or Mario, could you please PM me as soon as possible to let me know if your team accepts the Hunting slot. If ony one hunter can make it, you can still enter.

Hurrikane

Uhhh Hurrikane! Im afraid Estonia dont know this thread - :laugh:
Was just a try to support Ellesedil Godess Heaven ... So send the msg as pm again.

But probably the Estonia team can take it over? ;)

:laugh:

nice intent! I shall ask from as many of them as I can reach to do something about it!

J.

I hear ya Lugz!

Estonia is just fine.. ppl are coming, not yet registered here yet

Hi to any Estonians who may be reading this; just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

20:00 Saturday 3rd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

Hi,
as far as i know we are against you this weekend.

Currently we are thinking of Saturday 24 at 16h00.

Will this suit you guys/gals as well?

MP

putty, could you post the same Q in this thread.

J.

Thank you for a great match Estonia!

You guys got a good score but caught us on fire last night :)

But I hope you don't feel too disappointed and you can all feel proud that you came forward and represented your great nation with honour and pride!

thanks!

well, the more disappointed, the more beer to destroy!!! :laugh:

J.

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back