Support is dead and MA dont need money anymore ????

Skai

Old
Society
Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
Hi there,

I'm disappointed and pissed off. I prepare myself for Merry Mayhem and got up to 800 EUR in back for the bad loot like almost every year. The loot or money is not the problem. I just want to have fun during the MM event and like to grind with my socmates the instanzes.
But MA just want not to take my money this year and keep me out.

Since 15 days I cannot login or deposit cause of some serious troubles with my goldcard.

Everytime i try to login into the game the sync screen appears and after I enter the two numbers the same screens appears again and again and again.

The support just have to reset my goldcard. Its maybe a 30 s thing to correct a column in the database or if they got a backend it will a two-click thing. But no response. Nothing that they are lokking into or somtething else. Just silence.

I was looking very excited into this years MM, planned much time for it. But when I'm not able to compete in the event I'm so much pissed off.

In the last years I depo between 4-6k EUR every year. Go as an LVL 93 hunter not one big hunting loot (highest are 2,7k ped) but still got fun and motivation to play constantly. But if MA doesnt want this money so I'll keep it.

If the support doesnt answer any ticket anymore I will quite the game cause I got no other choice if I cannot enter. I'm really really pissed off at the moment.

I say thx to everyone I met ingame and do some nice hunts with them. Thx for the events I could join and challenge with fine people. Thx for good talkings during the lasts years.

I wish you all good luck.

So in that way: Real life sucks but got excellent graphics. :)

Skai

enter 2 numbers? its 6 numbers on the GC, or do you mean it crashes after you enter 2 numbers

No, normally you have to enter a 6 digit number. After that a screen appears that i have to enter two 6 digit numbers for sync.

And the client dont crash. The same screen appears again and again. I got my gold card since 8 years.

No, normally you have to enter a 6 digit number. After that a screen appears that i have to enter two 6 digit numbers for sync.

And the client dont crash. The same screen appears again and again. I got my gold card since 8 years.

ahh right sry, just had a search and it has come up before, 1 post states to try this

Had this issue the other day. Made a support about it and they asked for 2 codes and said I should NOT generate ANY after that.

I had a busy evening but they didn't fix it that evening, but when I got home the next day I made a new support reminding them, and then it was fixed in a matter of minutes.

In business people seem to like being nagged to a certain degree, because things disappear in busy-ness ;)

When you send gold card support make sure you send it to the right department.
When sent directly to "login issues" they normally sync your card within only a few hours.
To speed up the process you can send them the 2 next codes, and then dont attempt again until they reply.

not sure if thats what you've already done,

typ on Facebook on there site. So they know how bad The support are. The use to reply there.

Hi there,

I'm disappointed and pissed off. I prepare myself for Merry Mayhem and got up to 800 EUR in back for the bad loot like almost every year. The loot or money is not the problem. I just want to have fun during the MM event and like to grind with my socmates the instanzes.
But MA just want not to take my money this year and keep me out.

Since 15 days I cannot login or deposit cause of some serious troubles with my goldcard.

Everytime i try to login into the game the sync screen appears and after I enter the two numbers the same screens appears again and again and again.

The support just have to reset my goldcard. Its maybe a 30 s thing to correct a column in the database or if they got a backend it will a two-click thing. But no response. Nothing that they are lokking into or somtething else. Just silence.

I was looking very excited into this years MM, planned much time for it. But when I'm not able to compete in the event I'm so much pissed off.

In the last years I depo between 4-6k EUR every year. Go as an LVL 93 hunter not one big hunting loot (highest are 2,7k ped) but still got fun and motivation to play constantly. But if MA doesnt want this money so I'll keep it.

If the support doesnt answer any ticket anymore I will quite the game cause I got no other choice if I cannot enter. I'm really really pissed off at the moment.

I say thx to everyone I met ingame and do some nice hunts with them. Thx for the events I could join and challenge with fine people. Thx for good talkings during the lasts years.

I wish you all good luck.

So in that way: Real life sucks but got excellent graphics. :)

Skai

To you and anyone else out there with GC issues, do not post on forum, ask support to temp. disable your GC so you can still play till the problem gets fixed.

To you and anyone else out there with GC issues, do not post on forum, ask support to temp. disable your GC so you can still play till the problem gets fixed.

I already have done this 2 weeks ago. The answer is just silence.

I've got 3 or 4 tickets open. Holidays coupled with all the spamming to support for every little thing is likely bogging them down.

Maybe try a Skype call to Mindark's phone support on their website may be in order?

​Sorry to hear this Skai...but think of all the ped you are saving ;)

Same here out of sync; not to mention the 1 month old case I have yet to get an answer on. Really frustrating to say the least.

No ones gold card just hits the brick. Open it up, fix it. If you can't then you DID see it fucking up for months ahead of time. Message MA in the months of pre-error if you're too ignorant to self repair it.

Mine is in the pre-error stage and gives me errors all the time for the last 2 months, guess who has a ticket in already to save time. Be aware of the wait times... Be smart...

You don't request a withdrawal when you need the cash in a day, you know it will take 40-60 days. Plan ahead with your gold card too.

Last edited:
No ones gold card just shits the brick. Open it up, fix it. If you can't then you DID see it fucking up for months ahead of time. Message MA in the months of pre-fuckup if "you're too stupid" to self repair it.

Mine is in the pre-fuckup stage and gives me errors all the time for the last 2 months, guess who has a ticket in already to save time. Be aware of the wait times... Be smart...

You don't request a withdrawal when you need the cash in a day, you know it will take 40-60 days. Plan ahead with your gold card too.

Arrogant much?

This has nothing to do with OP's issue.

Good luck with support. My last support is opened since august and i bump it once every month with no reply as of yet. <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrogant much?

This has nothing to do with OP's issue.

Hmm perhaps I posted in the wrong thread. This is the one about the gold card and him waiting for support on it is it not? Meaning it is exactly OP's issue if it is that post.

EDIT: After checking, I appears I am correct. This is the OP's problem. A gold card issue, very easily fixed or avoided. The only arrogance I see is the OP's against mindark for his own ignorance.

Your right though, I was definitely overly aggressive. Sorry about that OP. But seriously smartin up and this won't be an issue.

Hmm perhaps I posted in the wrong thread. This is the one about the gold card and him waiting for support on it is it not? Meaning it is exactly OP's issue if it is that post.

EDIT: After checking, I appears I am correct. This is the OP's problem. A gold card issue, very easily fixed or avoided. The only arrogance I see is the OP's against mindark for his own ignorance.

Your right though, I was definitely overly aggressive. Sorry about that OP. But seriously smartin up and this won't be an issue.

His gold card is OUT OF SYNC! How do you suppose he preemptively make sure that doesn't happen? Appears you didn't read at all.

It has nothing to do with the op, there gold card system is flawed. I am experiencing the exact same thing. Somehow they get out of sync which in the past you were given an additional screen to fix the problem but for some reason it is not working at the moment. Few of my soc mates have had it happen to them as well, even happened to linzey I believe a week ago at the beginning of Merry Mayhem. So anyone is Susceptible to this issue, just seems some get response faster.

It has nothing to do with the op, there gold card system is flawed. I am experiencing the exact same thing. Somehow they get out of sync which in the past you were given an additional screen to fix the problem but for some reason it is not working at the moment. Few of my soc mates have had it happen to them as well, even happened to linzey I believe a week ago at the beginning of Merry Mayhem. So anyone is Susceptible to this issue, just seems some get response faster.

Hmm my mistake then, I assumed the error I get all the time (which I reported already so I won't have to wait when it finally dies) was that out of sync error, I usually have to do the code several times to get it to work. I am just sick of seeing all these complaints about easily avoided gold card errors but I guess this is not one of them.

I was told by a friend that if you include 3 gold cards codes in your support case they can clear up the problem within a couple hours. I tried this earlier but unfortunately they probably are gone for the day and will have to wait till tomorrow.

Hmm my mistake then, I assumed the error I get all the time (which I reported already so I won't have to wait when it finally dies) was that out of sync error, I usually have to do the code several times to get it to work.

Yeah I tried numerous times as well yesterday probably 12 attempts minimum; always had worked in the past.

Hello God
Please let me know the date that my gold card will be out of sync so I can ut it on my calendar.
Thanks

Hello God
Please let me know the date that my gold card will be out of sync so I can ut it on my calendar.
Thanks

I was under the impression it slowly got out of sync, thus preventative measures could be taken. But my card must be slowly going through some other error.

I was under the impression it slowly got out of sync, thus preventative measures could be taken. But my card must be slowly going through some other error.

I hope your native tongue isn't English, if it is, shame on you!

Trying to sound all smart with the punctuation of a 5 year old.

Good Day Keyboard Warrior!

This has nothing to do with English or reading. I assumed the error worked differently than it did.
If you want to pick on someones English try the OP. I barely read it for a reason.

I see no problem with his English, apart from 'preventative' not really being a word. :laugh:

//grammar quisling

support fixed my Gc out of sync error y-day : ) great work , finnally back in game after 1,5 week : )

sent them 2 gc number sets and they resynced it

Open support case :

request that they resync your card:

stick in card , type the first number in support case
remove card , stick it back in , type second number in support case.

Dont generate any more codes.

Maybe at the moment they are snowed under with other issues :scratch2:

That shouldn't be possible, they're either in sync or not. I believe the system works by using the previous number to calculate the next that's if you skip one or two by inserting it into the reader once or twice without using the numbers the system should keep trying until it gets a match. A valid login should sync the system at that point.

One way it could fail is if someone has got your username and password and repeatedly attempted to log in putting the system way ahead of your card. The next time you try to log in and you enter a code the card is behind so they can't match it and then it all falls over locking you out.

It could also be their database has screwed up and they restored an older version with numbers out of range with your card i.e. if they only check 4-5 sets after their current value then it won't match. This would most affect anyone who logs in regularly i.e. several times a day either due to disconnections or just because they do.

Another would be if someone, usually a child but you never know, has been playing with the card and reader and put you way ahead of the system. A partner sick of seeing someone playing EU could easily use that to lock someone out over Christmas.

The reasoning behind giving the two sets of numbers is so that they can reset the system to the original defaults values when you got your card and cycling through until they match. At which point they leave it ready for a login attempt with the next number.

As for the wait - well we've had Xmas and New Years in the last two weeks and they've probably had a skeleton crew on support and if they've had a lot of people reporting card failures then your case might have been marked as done internally but not actually completed or they've just missed it.

Last edited:
Back