Support

ImUp2Mischief

Guardian
Recently I have need to contact support on 2 issues.
Mindark shows my value as a customer by not even replying to the cases, updated, ignored.

One of the cases concerned blueprints boasting boosted status. These blueprints clearly state something like, will return much more value than input, yet the do nothing, another 70% return.

How many other customers are simply ignored by support.
Post your tales of ignorance and disrespect here please.

If they ignore you simply submit another 1-3 tickets daily until they stop ignoring you. It may take a couple of tries but you'll get their attention when their stats going to the boss start going up.

Yes, I have had some tickets unanswered months, but usually if I send in a second one and mention that the other ticket was not answered it does get some kind of reply eventually...

Somewhere in some response ticket someone posted on forums they indicated that the priority list they use is based on number of tickets submitted. If you send in a second one that boost number on that issue by 100%...

If they ignore you simply submit another 1-3 tickets daily until they stop ignoring you. It may take a couple of tries but you'll get their attention when their stats going to the boss start going up.

Yes, I have had some tickets unanswered months, but usually if I send in a second one and mention that the other ticket was not answered it does get some kind of reply eventually...

Somewhere in some response ticket someone posted on forums they indicated that the priority list they use is based on number of tickets submitted. If you send in a second one that boost number on that issue by 100%...

Boosted support tickets :laugh:

Like EVERYONE else MA are working at a reduced level and a lot of them are working from home. You need to have some sense of the problems the Corona virus is causing EVERYONE including Support staff. This game isnt here to cater to your Demands so give em a chance to answer!!

Like EVERYONE else MA are working at a reduced level and a lot of them are working from home. You need to have some sense of the problems the Corona virus is causing EVERYONE including Support staff. This game isnt here to cater to your Demands so give em a chance to answer!!

These supports are over 1-2 months..
They closed now, along with the chapter of my life including entropia

Maybe you need to deposit way more for them to take you in account. (jk)

Did you guys know that Sweden was the only exception in the whole Europe Union where the state of emergency was not declared up to this day? The only rule they applied was no more than 50 people gather in same place besides that every thing still working as normal...

This has been a problem for years. Don't give them a defense. In fact, with what is going on, it should be easier to reply to support tickets with them working from home.

Back