Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
Here is a link to a thread I started where Bjorn from MA said and I quote:

We are actually in the process of conducting online surveys with both existing and former participants to identify the major complaints about the Entropia Universe experience. Based on the results received so far, the possibility of looting rare and valuable unlimited items was not one of the primary reasons for players leaving the game. In fact, it was not even in the top ten reasons given.

Then I asked the community in this thread if they had been given the chance to take part in this so called survey. In 24h it was quite clear from the small section who replied to my poll that only 2 people (active on this forum) had replied from the 113 replies.

During my poll 1 of the people who did get asked to take part in the survey posted the link and details of the survey, after clicking this link to survey it was apparent that the survey was no longer availible, looking at the details it was originally set up on 12th March 2012 and apon clicking the link on 20th March 2012 it would appear that people never got much time in order to reply either, hardly a proper survey if only directed at a select few and only giving 7-8 days to reply. A survey is to gather as much info as possible to help gain a fair assesment, not only allow a few to reply so you can bend the results to best suit you!

So now I put to you my fellow Entropians your chance to answer this survey, i've altered it so both active and non active can answer but done my best to allow the question to remain the same.

Here is a online Version of the Survey thanks to Angel O2 Mercer +rep

https://www.rationalsurvey.com/studyPeriods/collect/stdy_perd_id/3109/page/1

P.s. The Survey will last 1 month or until 1000 ppl have completed it.

Last edited:
One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for avatar progression.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Niether Agree or Disagree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was inferior customer support.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was lack of direction and purpose.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I felt the game was missing important systems or features.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the loot returns were poor.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I received too many 'This creature didn't carry any loot' / 'No resources found' messages.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

This does not mean I want more blazars or nova's or things like them in loot!

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there was not enough interesting content (e.g. storylines, events, missions, etc.)Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I was unhappy about the introduction of limited (L) items.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was the seriously reduced rate in which you could loot an Unlimited uber item like DOA, Angel or Mod Fap.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for social interaction with other players.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the taming system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the beacon system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

The quality of graphics is an important consideration for me when choosing which games to play.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

I played Entropia Universe for less than three months before deciding to quit.
(please state fill in box below how long you played or have been playing)

Yes
No
Still playing
[6.5 years last year very low activity]

I played Entropia Universe for one year or more before deciding to quit.

Yes
No
Still playing
[6.5 years last year very low activity]

Better overall loot returns would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved customer service would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved gameplay systems would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Enhanced opportunities for avatar progression would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for avatar progression.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was inferior customer support.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was lack of direction and purpose.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I felt the game was missing important systems or features.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the loot returns were poor.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I received too many 'This creature didn't carry any loot' / 'No resources found' messages.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there was not enough interesting content (e.g. storylines, events, missions, etc.)
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I was unhappy about the introduction of limited (L) items.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was the seriously reduced rate in which you could loot an Unlimited uber item like DOA, Angel or Mod Fap.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for social interaction with other players.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the taming system was removed.
Strongly Agree (1000's of dollars of skills sat there for over 2 years...outrageous)
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the beacon system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

The quality of graphics is an important consideration for me when choosing which games to play.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing
[Insert length of time played here]

Yes
No
Still playing
Nearly 5 years but the way the game is heading (1 planet per palyer) cant see me making 6 or 7 years.

Better overall loot returns would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved customer service would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved gameplay systems would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Enhanced opportunities for avatar progression would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Do you think we are greedy bastards?
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

(it would be nice to get an answer rather than the 'We have forwarded....')

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there was not enough interesting content (e.g. storylines, events, missions, etc.)
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

(not just uber but any UL item, the likely hood me being able to upgrade my gear through playing was hit massively)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

(made that obvious at the time - no deposits until missing systems returned)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

(made that obvious at the time - no deposits until missing systems returned)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing

Yes
No
Still playing
[5 years]

Better overall loot returns would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved customer service would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved gameplay systems would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

(I don't do missions, don't like the new format beacon and if I wanted to play pvp I'd play Unreal Tournament)

Enhanced opportunities for avatar progression would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

(skilling has been nerfed atleast twice in my avatars life span and it shouldn't be purely mission based as it means one planet can allow players to progress further and faster than others - balancing issue?)

Last edited:
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing
[4 Years]

Yes
No
Still playing
[4 years]

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

:proof:

Last edited:
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing

Yes
No
Still playing

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing
[5 years]

Yes
No
Still playing
[5 years]

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing
[8y]

Yes
No
Still playing
[8y]

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is[/QUOTE]

How dare you encourage ppl to tell MA what they don't want to hear lol
Lucky for you it will just be ignored anyway :p

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing

Yes
No
Still playing

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Even though they are now back.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing with little hope left 6years

Yes
No
Still playing with little hope left 6years

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Nothing to see here, move along :)

Last edited:
Basically I play less because I'm just broke irl. :eek:If I had more spare cash I'd probably still blow much of it on EU :duh: because I'm an addict.Just saying it how it is for me because surveys just give you raw data that might miss the big picture I think.I do sometimes feel like this: [press 'play' on the video below] then quickly snap out of it and realise I'm being incredibly stupid. ;)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing
[4+ years, since oct 2007]

Yes
No
Still playing
[
4+ years, since oct 2007]

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing

Yes
No
Still playing
at a low time level since more than a year,
ingame since nearly 7 years

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Niether Agree or Disagree: dont understand what "progression" really means
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing

Yes
No
Still playing
[nearly 5 years play]

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Don't want to hijack your thread but: Online Survey

We live in the internet era :D

The survey will close on 1000 responders or in a month from now, I'll send all the reports to InDaHouse so he can gather and analyze all the data.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

i may add to that, that i reached commando with longblades and i am kinda at a dead end hunting/money wise
be it the availability and prize (ecowise) of L blades or the funky price of unL, my melee path is pretty much stopped

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

i like the open thing tbh

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

it generally worked for me, although it got worse for me, so it tends agree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

jep, i admit it, the day the L came and destroyed the melee profession more and more and my beloved kat honors, i deposited less, yes (when you play since 3 or 4 years to get better with melee and then some opalo noob is more eco than you with your blades, it sucks, especially since you cant use L melee; wont go into detail, gets too long, but check the thread i wrote a couple of years back about it, sitll applies)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

generally agreeing, sometimes something useful wouldnt hurt

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

thats pretty ok :p

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

still got a pet waiting in storage, but for depositing less, no

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

never bothered much with beacons

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

i still play minecraft, jagged alliance 2 and old cncs, gfx doesnt matter that much for me ^^

Yes
No
Still playing
uhm, 7 years by now?
playing less lately tho

Yes
No
Still playing

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

naturally, give me an ath and i play more again :p (kidding)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

there are more reasons why i play less, but i wont get into that in public
if some MA person bothers, i answer pms usually ;)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Neither Agree or Disagree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

(however see last question)

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

The 90% return might be true for some, but (be it by design or by errors) isn't the case for all avatars, nor is chances for items, etc.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Nether Agree or Disagree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

It helps to draw people in perhaps, but it doesn't help to keep them (or at least not me), especially not at the rate things have changed, having to upgrade graphics card and entire computer to play entropia means less deposits, i don't see how MindArk hasn't gotten that by now ...

Yes
No
Still playing
6 years by now? playing less and less

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

If they'd actually read support cases, actually do something about the bugs i reported, etc ... then i might have continued depositing and helping to develop EU.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

More opportunities in theory that in practice only mean more for those that already own LA's etc doesn't help.

EU costs too much time (to progress avatar, to find and develop a business opportunity in, ...), people eventually realize real life is more important, so a change in this might help (unless it makes 24/7 gamers take even more advantage of the game than is already the case)!

A survey is to gather as much info as possible to help gain a fair assesment, not only allow a few to reply so you can bend the results to best suit you!

Incorrect. The purpose of a survey may also be to gather information from a particular targeted subgroup. They probably closed the survey because of the link being posted on a public forum, screwing up their sample.

If you read Bjorn's statement properly you will note that he does not say that the same survey will be used for both current and former players. In fact he specifically uses 'surveys' in the plural. Either the survey for current players has not yet taken place, or he meant the one they did a few months back.

1)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for avatar progression.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

too many ways to make skilling too easy brining more need for nerfs and segregating mid level players even more.

2)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was inferior customer support.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

3)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was lack of direction and purpose.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

4)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I felt the game was missing important systems or features.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

5)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the loot returns were poor.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

6)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I received too many 'This creature didn't carry any loot' / 'No resources found' messages.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

7)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there was not enough interesting content (e.g. storylines, events, missions, etc.)
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

8)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I was unhappy about the introduction of limited (L) items.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

did nothing for me other the devaluate my hard earned skills by over 80% when coupled with the ever brilliant 2x and 3x skill events TYVM.

9)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was the seriously reduced rate in which you could loot an Unlimited uber item like DOA, Angel or Mod Fap.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

We for sure do not to this day all loot from the same tables.

10)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for social interaction with other players.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

11)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the taming system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

12)One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the beacon system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

was the only thing miners had to strive for as a bonus unlike hunters and all the items they loot.

13)The quality of graphics is an important consideration for me when choosing which games to play.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

14)I played Entropia Universe for less than three months before deciding to quit.
Yes
No
Still playing

15)I played Entropia Universe for one year or more before deciding to quit.
Yes
No
Still playing

16)Better overall loot returns would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

17)Improved customer service would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree

Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

18)Improved gameplay systems would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

19)Enhanced opportunities for avatar progression would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

easier ways to play lead directly back to easy skilling which goes directlly to nerfs. do not pass go dont even dream of collecting any ped when you chip out to leave.

Last edited:
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there was not enough interesting content (e.g. storylines, events, missions, etc.)Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing
But slowing down alot

Yes
No
Still playing
But Slowing down alot

Better overall loot returns would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved customer service would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved gameplay systems would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Enhanced opportunities for avatar progression would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Incorrect. The purpose of a survey may also be to gather information from a particular targeted subgroup. They probably closed the survey because of the link being posted on a public forum, screwing up their sample..

That does not mean that statement was incorrect, It means "also" like you said.
Besides, you have no clue what their intent was.:wise:

That does not mean that statement was incorrect, It means "also" like you said.
Besides, you have no clue what their intent was.:wise:

I know exactly what their intent was because it's stated very explicitly at the beginning of the survey e-mail which was copied into the other thread.

One of the main reasons I enjoy Entropia less than I could is the trend toward TOO MUCH direction and purpose. Wonder why that wasn't an option. =/

Completed the survey anyway. :) Interesting questions, but not too sure if these are the correct questions to ask. I guess we will see what the people say who actually received the survey!! ;) Btw, do I get a complete set of ul shadow for doing this survey!!! :silly2:

I know exactly what their intent was because it's stated very explicitly at the beginning of the survey e-mail which was copied into the other thread.

You formed your own opinion based on that post.
Now stop trolling the thread if you disagree with it.:yup:

Explain this then Oleg to me if you will.... Bjorn targeted me about the lack in drops of UL items saying this was NOT one of the top ten reasons why people left EU according to thier survey, well if you read the ORIGINAL survey that was not even 1 of the questions so based on thier survey of course its not gonna make top 10 reasons.....

The Questionaire they have is targeted at getting the answers THEY WANT!

P.s. I was saying to soc last night, if you actualy read the questions put to the players they targeted you will see MA/FPC know exactly what every problem is, bad loot, no loots, blazar/nova's, inferior support, lack of direction, taming being removed, beacons being removed.....

If they know the problems why survey about them, why not just FIX THEM!

Again I wasnt an existant or former participant. No survey for me again.
What a joke again. lol ;(

Back