Svhg Corp!

Nabolshia

Old
Society
SVHG CORP
Nabolshia Dark Lotus
The Severed Hands Guild Corporation is a HELPER society that assists people in learning the ways of Entropia without the muss and the Fuss.

We offer information through MENTORING, and all of our Colonels are pretty educated in all Proffesions (i.e. Mining, Crafting and Hunting).
When you complete you Descipleship the MENTOR gets a reward item, we take this item and either sell it or pay you PED on half the items value to also help you out. The item value varies depending on the Mentors experience and number of trained desciples in the game and can value from 10- 200+ PED, you get HALF!

We are trying to have a diverse group online all hours of the day and I operate on the present hours:

Monday - Tuesday 12-1pm - 5-6am USA Central time
Wed - Sun 11:30pm - 5-6am USA Central Time

OTHER FACTORS:
-We take you on Teleport runs (TP) to get to our base of location, Atlas Haven which we use as our New Recruit training ground and a good place for the begining Hunter as they drop armor alot (Pixie).

Getting there you gain a RANK immediatly moving the new player to PRIVATE rank and by then knowing the TEAM processes and operating rules, as well as hunting and sweating techniques, in using the ingame HUD.

-We take our Sweaters and Sweat Killas on runs on the other continent to NEA's so you can have that location for solo sweating in groups of other players increasing your close contact evade skills and earn sweat for other means such as Making Mind Essence (ME) or selling the sweat to buy rounds or to make extra PED.

STARTER PLAYER EXCHANGE SYSTEM (SPES):
(If you are not an investor in the game (i.e. putting money on the game for gear and supplies, we do offer incentives to move away from sweating FULL time and as a skilling and income supliment.)

WE OFFER NEW PLAYERS:
1k sweat exchanged to one of our colonels=
a STARTER gun and rounds
(Train in Sweat Killing, see more http://www.svhgcorp.blogspot.com )

5k sweat exchanged to one of our colonels=
a Starter set of armor (pioneer, settler or pixie - depending on buying prices)

THE SVHG CORP is an active member society, helping with information and guidance more than money and enabling laziness. If you have the willingness to learn and follow guidance and instructions and can learn to pass this information to others then we WANT YOU!

You must be able to UNDERSTAND and type in English, unfortunately we do not have froeign interpreters as of yet but we are working on this.

We have a good core of leadership operating on England and Austrailian time and we welcome both to join. Find out more about us in forums and on the http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Society&id=494 site or our link below, our BLOG is updated regularly and we post all positive information about Entropia and our in - and - out secrets there.

Welcome to Calypso, We hope you have a pleasant stay.... Come and find us at your nearest Society Terminal.

Nabolshia "Dark Lotus" General and Founder of the SVHG CORP
Est Feburary 10th 2007

Last edited:
I will be updating the Website (Blog) and other information over the coming weeks!

Back