Info: Swamp camp give away. Your help is need it.

rogh

Mature
Giveaway event for new players. Your help is needed pls read.

Hi,

I will be at (STATUS Location) giving away free stuff (READ TT STUFF) for new players. If you have nothing to do go and check it out.

For old players that wish to help, I will be selling all the items in my inventory to fund the free stuff. Please stop by if you could spare some peds to help new players.

I will run this until I ran out of peds and stuff to sell.

gl.

READ PLEASE!!!

but they are going to miss half or more of their shots, all while decaying the gun and/or amp. Therefore throwing away money before they even start to really begin to understand the game.

As DanielleYourMom noted I failed to explain few things.....

Please if you are a new player and receive a gift, do research before you use those items. Some may not suitable for your skills and were giving to you to use as a trade item.

That explains the F n M issue, if i gave you a F pixie part and your avatar is M please trade the item for the one you can use.

www.entropiawiki.com
http://www.entropiatools.com/

those sites together with this forum are the places to do research.

Thanks to DanielleYourMom for the feedback, please if u read this feel free to let me know what you think.

Items are for sale now. (updated as off 10:25 U.S EST)

Last edited:
The FREE STUFF will be TT stuff. Im selling the items on my inventory to fund this project.

You can bid on the items here if you wish to but this is not a sell thread. The list is for informational purpose!!!

THANKS TO:
TAMLIN. he donated 3 emiks s30 n 1 opallo for you.
Kenpachi Mika Zaraki 35 peds!!!!
Zwarka Zwarky Stonehenge donated opallo, CB5 and ammo for BLP n laser
Odysseus Unbound Society 9 Opallos and 4500 Ammo. Thank you very much.
Anonymous donated 4 Opallos.
Crazy Madmax Hellraizer donated 8k ammo. Thank you very much.

Items donated to new players so far:

500 ammo + enblade A
1 Opallo + 2 BPs +200 ammo
1 Opallo + 2 BPs +200 ammo
1 Opallo + 3BPs +Pixie harness n gloves + 200 Ammo +enblade A
1 opallo + 400 ammo
1 opallo +400 ammo +2BPs
1 opallo + 1 F pixie harness +600 ammo
1 Opallo + 200 ammo
1 opallo + 400 ammo + BodyG face +3 Bps
1 opallo + 400 ammo + Bodyg face
1 opallo + 600ammo + 2bps
EMIK s30 +200 ammo
enmater mining kit + 20 probesOpD
Vivo T1 + Opallo 300 ammo
Apallo + 200 ammo
Opallo + 400 ammo
500 ammo plus Face n shin armor bits
Opallo+Vivo T1+500 ammo.
Opallo+500 ammo. 3 BPs + MT101
Long blade.
Opallo + 400 ammo
Opallo + 400 ammo + 3BPs
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 888 Ammo + 3BPS
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo +3 BPS
Long blade A + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo + 3BPS
Opallo + 500 ammo + 3BPs
Opallo + Emik S30 + omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo + pixie harness n arms
Enblade A + Omegaton 2100 + 3BPS + face armor
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 amm0 + shin n arms pixie.
Opallo + 500 amm0 + 3Bps + 2 armor faces
vivo T1 + 468 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo + MT 101 + 3 BPs
Opallo + 500 ammo + goblin gloves + pixi shin n face + 3 BPs
7 Bps + 800 ammo + pixie face + Mann MPH + 2 mannel shoes
Mann MPH + Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 400 ammo + Mann MPH +2 face armor.
Opallo + Mann MPH + 400 ammo + Pixie harness, arms, sins, gloves n face
Opallo, Mann MPH 400 ammo 5 bps , vivo t1 MT101
Opallo + 400 ammo + pixie harness 2 face arms
Opallo + omegaton 2100 pixie face, arms harness + 400 ammo
Opallo + 400 ammo full pixie but thigh.
Opallo + 400 ammo + shin face pixie, 2BPs + omegaton 2100
Pixie arms, face, shin n harness.
Opallo + 400 ammmo + omegaton 2100 pixie harness n face 2 bps
Omegaton 210 400 ammo pixie shin harness face gloves, 4 bps
Kobol thigh guard
Breer P1 + 300 ammo + goblin harnes n gloves n foot
Pixie face n foot + 300 ammo
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 600 ammo + pixie harness, shin n gloves.
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 400 ammo + pixie face, harnes n goblin shin
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo + pixie face , gloves + gnome shin
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo + pixie face , gloves Vivo T1
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo + 4 BPs
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo + Pixie gloves n arn n face Goblin foot + some BPs
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo + Goblin gloves n shin + 3BPs
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo + cobol Shin + pixie gloves + 2BPs
Opallo + 500 ammo.
Opallo + 500 ammo + Emik S30
Opallo + 500 ammo + Emik S30
Opallo + Omegaton 2100 + 500 ammo
Vivo T1
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + 500 ammo
Opallo + some BPs.
Opallo + 100 ammo

Last edited:
:)

gl on helping the noobs .... wish u lots of hofs .... ill see what i can do to see u there

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Confused :scratch2: you say you are giving stuff away then you mention selling it ?
Easier just to give away the items?

we need more people like you :)

Confused :scratch2: you say you are giving stuff away then you mention selling it ?
Easier just to give away the items?

I see no point giving new players a martial harness, not to mention 200peds can buy lots of opallos and ammo.

but you are right, could seem confusing.

I will sell some items to fund opallos, pixie bits, ammo and TT stuff and give away whatever is left.

Thanks for looking.

dude i could really do with those 6As because when i hunt drones they hit my shogun real hard problem is i am verrry low on peds

I got my eye on your Isis LR48, wish I had the peds lol.

I will take all the martial off ya hands if ya givin it away :D Rather give it away to a "uber-noob" poor player that can't afford stuff he needs? :D

When will you be there? I need to go soon. It sounded like you would be there now because you haven't said when.

Rogh can u meet me at swamp camp? I would like to talk about a couple items and maybe trade like full set of goblin etc

Please excuse my silly question, but where is Swamp Camp these days? It's one of the places I have not refound yet...

TY rogh
for giving me 500 ammo and 2 pieces of armor!

Give Away

I feel sorry for the noobs that can't afford to deposit and have no way of earning peds until sweating is back. Ran into a noob one evening from Poland. I mean he was only a few days in the game and totally lost as what to do. Gave him an Emik S30 (L) and all the ammo I had for it. Helped him kill and loot his first mob. His response was HeHeHeHe. The guy was enjoying the game for the first time and it cost me nothing really as I had looted it anyway.

Now all he needs is a good mentor. Being something of a noob myself I couldn't do it, but he is on my friends list if anyone is interested in helping him out.

Just traded all my spare pixie parts plus some Mann MPHs, a Vivo T1, some pioneer face masks, mannel shoes, kobold thighs and a couple of other things for a minor heal chip.

Hope these help the newbies a lot! :yay:

Just traded all my spare pixie parts plus some Mann MPHs, a Vivo T1, some pioneer face masks, mannel shoes, kobold thighs and a couple of other things for a minor heal chip.

Hope these help the newbies a lot! :yay:

Yes, thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

Were you happy with the deal? Feedback is always appreciated.

thank you.

Edit: was a minor TP chip.

Last edited:
I applaud and appreciate your effort, as myself and countless others have done the very same thing in the past. :thumbup:

Especially with sweating gone, newcomers need a light at the end of the tunnel. Donating and helping a noobie could very well be that 'light.'

But, the one thing I have to say is - please don't give noobs Mann MPH's ! :duh:

I would tt or sell them and buy some opalos or another weapon they have some chance of using efficiently.

I applaud and appreciate your effort, as myself and countless others have done the very same thing in the past. :thumbup:

Especially with sweating gone, newcomers need a light at the end of the tunnel. Donating and helping a noobie could very well be that 'light.'

But, the one thing I have to say is - please don't give noobs Mann MPH's ! :duh:

I would tt or sell them and buy some opalos or another weapon they have some chance of using efficiently.

Danielle, those MPH were donated or traded so to keep it transparent i give them away. However as u can prob see every1 gets also n opallo unless they rdy have one or request something else.

Thank you for the feedback.

hihi hope your there

Danielle, those MPH were donated or traded so to keep it transparent i give them away.

I do understand that part - but they are going to miss half or more of their shots, all while decaying the gun and/or amp. Therefore throwing away money before they even start to really begin to understand the game.

It's completely up to you, don't get me wrong. We've just always given away opalos / tt pistols / knives - to make sure the newbies start their journey on Calypso as efficient as possible; thus, ensuring as much game play for as little of $ as possible.

Either way, gj on charity for newcomers - I always love to see it. :)

I do understand that part - but they are going to miss half or more of their shots, all while decaying the gun and/or amp. Therefore throwing away money before they even start to really begin to understand the game.

It's completely up to you, don't get me wrong. We've just always given away opalos / tt pistols / knives - to make sure the newbies start their journey on Calypso as efficient as possible; thus, ensuring as much game play for as little of $ as possible.

Either way, gj on charity for newcomers - I always love to see it. :)

I told some to use some of the bits for trading and that included the MPHs.

also pointed others to the wiki, the forum and the tools sites.

Sorry i wasn't clear before.

Btw, i dont get you wrong at all, and I completely agree with you, opallos are the way to go.

Will copy and paste ur info in the firts post.

thanks for the feedback.

hi, im a new player myself but already have a full set of pixie plus some extras. if i see you at sweat camp i will gladly trade the extras to you.

thanks for making the effort to help new players during this difficult time!

hi, im a new player myself but already have a full set of pixie plus some extras. if i see you at sweat camp i will gladly trade the extras to you.

thanks for making the effort to help new players during this difficult time!

Shapememory,

donations are welcome. I am at port atlantis now but will log again tomo. you can pm me next time u are arround and i will go where you are.

Also I need players with peds to buy whats left on my inventory, so please if you read this check the list in the first post.

Back