Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Gratz on reaching 3k sweaty points!

Thank you! Celebrated today with two subway raids and some mining.

Got some great L weapons on the subway raid - and I was able to kill 500 zombies bringing me to stage 4 of the bootcamp missions
Got a HOf Mining! Wohoo - was unamped too I def am excited about that one.

mineing_hof.jpg

Rocktropia is such a blast! and I am back to swunting the haters and now trying to sell all this loot and ores/enmatters.

keeping the hof tho - so I can make charisma potions with it

Last edited:
Gratzzzz with the HoF and the great 3000 skill points.

Greetings, Watje

Gratzzzz with the HoF and the great 3000 skill points.

Greetings, Watje

Thanks Watje!

Update
Sweaty Points: 3017
Sweaty Level: 27.74
Hater Update: 199 Kills out of 500

Sold 10k Sweat for 2p/K on RT yesterday - was a big argument on RT trade chat about sweat prices. I typically dislike talking about "sweat prices", but I thought I would share for today's update.

I was advertising my sweat at 1.8P/K and I got a PM saying my price is 2 high, to which I replied well there are some shops that sell it for lower on RT if you are looking for a lower price, but what price where you looking to buy for? maybe we could come to an arrangement if you take enough of it.

Turns out the guy was looking to buy for 1.3 Ped per 1k - which i politely declined, then the guy asked me if he can sell me his sweat for 1.6 so I can resell it.... and TBH I have so much sweat the last thing I need is more sweat! So I politely declined.

Then on RT trade chat the guy was trying to buy sweat, and I was told my price was too high on trade chat. I guess its kinda wierd. I have gotten some opinions about how my price is too low, but surely never that I am asking for too much.

I responded in RT chat basically saying - there is somewhat of a free market with sweat and I really would like to sell mine for 1.8, and If anyone sells it for cheaper they are free to undercut me.

I got a PM shortly later from a person on Rocktropia asking If I could sell them 10k, which i said of course certainly. When i put in my sweat I expected 18 ped, but the person paid 20 Ped.

I was not expecting that at all!

Well stay frosty everyone and have fun!

gave 1k sweat away for Halloween trick

update_11-8-2016.jpg

My how the time has flown!

This last weekend I went and paid a visit to calypso to do the hatchlings - had a lot of fun with Atrox and Feffox hatchlings - even got a daily quest for Atrox so that was a nice little bonus to get three tokens. Here are the little buggers in this picture.

atrox.jpg

I flew back home to Rocktropia and participated in the weekly event on camp crunk - and low and behold I got a 5 ped loot on a 50 pec mob. I got very lucky and landed myself 2nd place in the event - rewarding me a nice laser rifle.

event.jpg
weapon.jpg

Finally the big news is that I now hit lvl 28 in sweating!

Current Sweaty Points:
Current Sweaty Level: 28.00
Current Hater mission status: 228 of 500

I also kept track of my bottles as promised and this is how many bottles it took me to get from lvl 27 to 28. If you want to know the time ... just divide the bottles by 300 and there you have it.

Bottles it took to reach from lvl 27 to 28: 47,936 - which equates to 159 hours - OR 159 Haters hehe

Stay sweaty everyone! Level 50 is only 22 levels away from me!

I also don't have much sweat to sell only 3k, I invested 35k bottles in the EntropiaFund found HERE. I think i will just do this if I cannot sell my sweat for 2PED / PER 1k - seems like a better move.

capture_809369.jpg

Gratzzz with your level 28 sweat gatherer. Just like you I'm also travelling between the planets. After being 11 days on Arkadia I'm on Rocktropia again to swunt the haters for the next 10 days. After that I will go to Calypso to further raise a nice pet to level 7, the green leprechaun. And then back again with that pet to my home planet Arkadia.
Nice to see the different cultures.

Greetings from Watje

Gratzzz with your level 28 sweat gatherer. Just like you I'm also travelling between the planets. After being 11 days on Arkadia I'm on Rocktropia again to swunt the haters for the next 10 days. After that I will go to Calypso to further raise a nice pet to level 7, the green leprechaun. And then back again with that pet to my home planet Arkadia.
Nice to see the different cultures.

Greetings from Watje

Thank you and sounds like a lot of fun! Didn't know the leprechaun was a calypso pet

did you know that when doing haters for an hour for example that u dont get anymore skills after 10-15 mins as the mob drys out skillwise?

did you know that when doing haters for an hour for example that u dont get anymore skills after 10-15 mins as the mob drys out skillwise?

ShUT the front door.. really?
Are you talking regular skills or sweat skills?

All I care about is sweat skklls. I would assume they keep giving u sweat skills as long as theyou have sweat in them that needs extraction ?

ShUT the front door.. really?
Are you talking regular skills or sweat skills?

All I care about is sweat skklls. I would assume they keep giving u sweat skills as long as theyou have sweat in them that needs extraction ?

not sure about the sweat skills... but it seems to be a mechanism to avoid botting/afking to some kind so it definitely refers to evade related skills. maybe u wanne test the skill gains manually in first half hour of the mob and in second half. i guess after 10 mobs/hours u got an idea if its true or not for sweating skills

not sure about the sweat skills... but it seems to be a mechanism to avoid botting/afking to some kind so it definitely refers to evade related skills. maybe u wanne test the skill gains manually in first half hour of the mob and in second half. i guess after 10 mobs/hours u got an idea if its true or not for sweating skills

worth a shot - I will test it out monday. I am online today but just for the next three hours and I have to get a lot done around the house.

Man that would suck If I have been wasting all this time thinking they would get me skills as long as they have sweat in them. I do understand the evade skills - actually i have NEVER or RARELY gotten any evade skills from them. I am also lvl 22 evader tho ... so perhaps if you are crazy high over a mob you wont get any evade skills?

Inadvertnatly I just debunked the sweat stuff.
A hater has 300 hp so you can get 300 sweat bottles from them.

at 151 bottles I received a courage skill line - which is part of sweating skills from pulling sweat out of stuff. That was somewhere around the 30 minute mark. Probably a little less.

I went afk - did my laundry, came back and my hater was dry.
I had recieved tons of sweat skill lines after that 1st courage line, and even got another courage line.

So that would be between 30 mins and 1 hr of afk swunting the hater.

So thought I def must agree there is a limit in "evade" skills you can get from afk sweating, there certainly seems to be a correlation between how many skills you can get from a mob directly to do with how much sweat they have in them.

not to throw a wrench in this ... but I also think interrupts matter. The more I get interrupted the more skills I get. That is why I do not like to group sweat. When I group sweat and I don't get interrupted I get much less skills.

I think you get skills whether you succeed or not in extracting bottles of sweat. Much similar to mining where if you find something or not you will still get skills.

Hope this clears it up! I almost had a heart attack as I have poured thousands of hours into this endeavor !

have u tested though if its not only the line but also skill points? i mean there could be a line but it could still give 0 pec skill value

have u tested though if its not only the line but also skill points? i mean there could be a line but it could still give 0 pec skill value

I did not! I will do that and get back to you. Thank you for your insight. that would suck if it had no value

I have tested it. I'm doing haters and during the whole time, from minute 1 till minute 59 I'm getting sweat gathering skills. And I can see in my progress (where I have locked the sweat gathering skill and profession) how much each green line is giving me. In my case atm 0.12 or 0.13 skill each time at minute 1, 30 or 59.

Greetings from Watje

Nothing really new to report ... just chugging along swunting these haters
hope everyone has a good week

Current Sweaty Skills: 3071
Current Sweaty Level: 28.21
Hater Kill Count: 256/500

update.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to think I'm catching up to you... but I'm not sure anymore now :(

I'd like to think I'm catching up to you... but I'm not sure anymore now :(

Hah I just saw you update your stats... you are surely catching up :D
I know with the US Holiday coming up I am going to be set back quite a bit!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am thankful for many things, but today I am thankful for finally hitting 3100 Points in sweat gatherer!

Sweaty Points: 3,100
Sweaty Level: 28.45
Hater Progress: Killed 286 of 500

I have a HUGE stockpile of sweat at this point. 22k atm. I am thinking if it doesn't sell by the time I hit lvl 29 I will fly back to calypso and invest it again into the entropiafund.

Hope everyone has a great day!

3100_points_update.jpg

just a small update!
Due to the black friday sale on the webshop I bought a $100 ammo pack which I have been having a BLAST with it all weekend. (and I still have 70% of it!)

I decided to go wack some pop dragon with it and got a little hof of 466 PED
I am of course focused on my goal and attaining my sweaty level, but I am having some fun with my deposit as well :D

My Society has also given me an incentive to stay focused on the mission!
  • When I read 4,000 Skill Points one of my Soc mates will buy 75k sweat from me for 150 PED
  • When I reach 4500 Sweat Points one of my soc mates will buy another 75K sweat from me for 150 PED

talk about some motivation! I am plugging the haters away with my VSE!

Current Sweaty Points: 3107
Current Sweaty Level: 28.52
Hater Mission Progression: 294/500

update_11-28.jpg

print_screen_2016-11-28_7-54-5.jpg

I want to have more friends in game lol and they all should buy my sweat :cool:

I returned today to Rocktropia and doing haters again. After 2k gallards on Arkadia it's nice to swunt creatures with 300 sweat each instead of 15

Greetings from Watje

Last edited:
I was thinking today how to stimulate your adventures with the haters and other things you are doing and you are already going very fast. You finally must become the number 1 sweater in the entropia universe :cool: . Because then I can follow your adventures for a long time and I like it.

When you reach 4000 skill points I will also buy from you 75k sweat for 150 ped (asap after you have reached it, because I have to travel to Rocktropia). And you will get an Arkadian souvenir, a lvl 7 nusul pet so he/she can be spawned on Rocktropia. Please don't be too fast lol, I started today with leveling him/her.

I am retiring from sweating for some weeks, because I want to work on my animal tamer and resource gathering.

Greetings from Watje and go go go

I was thinking today how to stimulate your adventures with the haters and other things you are doing and you are already going very fast. You finally must become the number 1 sweater in the entropia universe :cool: . Because then I can follow your adventures for a long time and I like it.

When you reach 4000 skill points I will also buy from you 75k sweat for 150 ped (asap after you have reached it, because I have to travel to Rocktropia). And you will get an Arkadian souvenir, a lvl 7 nusul pet so he/she can be spawned on Rocktropia. Please don't be too fast lol, I started today with leveling him/her.

I am retiring from sweating for some weeks, because I want to work on my animal tamer and resource gathering.

Greetings from Watje and go go go

wow that is very kind and generous of you watje now I have even MORE incentive!

You might want to consider resource gathering on rocktropia - im not sure how the markup is on arkadia, but alternative rock has about 117% MU and is found everywhere. Though it can be troublesome with all the warping since its mostly sold on calypso.

best of luck with your resource gathering and taming! I will keep a watchful eye!

Seems like there is a lot going on when I hit 4k Sweaty Points!

Swunty, need an update here from you. :p

Absolutely!

I have been exploring quite a bit, and just checking out new options!

Current Sweaty Points 3142
Current Sweaty Level 28.87
Current Hater Mission Status 325/500

OK so I have been just exploring, went to calypso for some supplies and to sell.
IF you don't know rocktropia now has a new mob. Its a giant crab. This crab is pretty cool - it has 6k HP and damages you for 14-24.

Its a PERFECT mob for group swunting.
I wonder if I could potentially make a swunt team? 6 People max who can heal themselves if needed, and we could do a circle on this crab.

Anyone interested in that? I could commit to doing this almost everyday monday-friday for at least 8 hrs.

I could also volunteer to be the killer - so no one else spends their peds except for the occasional heal.

capture_815320.jpg

thx :) im checking em out for a little gamble hunting :D

good luck! let me know if they drop anything nice! I got a lot of thyroid oil but my sample is just 1 crab and hours of sweating lol

Back