Question: Sweat and lag

im new player and im sweating in the big groups i have some sweat bottle but they not have value? im also run in safe mode because lag is terrible :( my question are;
how can get more sweat?
are there any tip on lag?

my stat below thxs.

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2: Memory: 3326MB RAM
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 920 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHzCard name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

about the lag ..

upgrade your computer

your memory is far to low.
videocard is is outdated / to slow.

thats just to start with.
and that is your "lag" right there
its not lag its simply that your grafixcard cant handle it .
upgrade your computer and you will be fine.

sweat..

the bottle of sweat have no TT (game Trade Terminal vallue) as it has been given to you sort of free.
However , certain players need it to craft or use it for mind assence for chips.
and you can sell it to them.
but before you sell it , make sure you know the going sell rate % , otherwise people may scam you for your hard work.

Any information about your internetconnection?

Sweatprices as far as i know are hovering between 1.5ped/1000 bottles (easy and fast sale) and 2ped/1000 bottles (will be hard and takes time to find a buyer ready to pay that)

Two kinds of lag, Network and Graphic/Computer.

Your Computer and Graphics are at low end of scale, for this game nowadays, to go anything above Low graphics and even then have to have some settings like particle effects set to safe mode.

Network lag is totally other thing and it seems we all are being effected in some way or another lately, i sometimes wait 30-60 seconds to open my inventory or storage or trade terminal, it is all network lag. I also sometimes rubber band when flying, and sometimes when killing a mob and running to the next I find myself getting reloaded back to a previous spot and have to re run to the mob. I am not sure what to do about this as it is not my side it is something in the pipe to my provider causing the issue.

Sweat does have a TT value of each bottle is worth 0.00001 PED so would need 1000 Sweat for 1 PEC tt value.

Loook man this is EU, whenever you get a new pc, a update will be done so you need to upgrade pc again.
i've been running around on low or safe mode for yrs, its not only my pc, its also the network.

you can pay hundred or thousand a month and they wont improve this.
if tomorrow 10k players new log in and deposit, nothing will be done. they will simply take all the money.

i think you should try this link instead, its a game without any rip off or lag or everything that is shit in EU like your sweat bottle without value.

hope this helps, otherwise follow the rich gamblers advices and buy a new pc.

ok thxs; internet speed are not it im have good internet, im like entropia sweat system but it not real play, im try your link and go to shoot..... (8ms - 28.67mps - 3.91 mbps (speedtest.net)

Back