sweat does not work?

myguru

Hatchling
i`m the new one,
have found a guy who told me how does game work.
i started with sweat gathering, but after making 12 lvl of skil, i get no bottles.
now i`m quite pesimistic about the game. i see it is not for ppl who dont want to pay real money.

you made 12 levels in sweat gathering and got no sweat? you should change the place where you sweat because some places are bugged and you get only skills and no sweat try atlas island south or fort troy. hope this helps.

hmm..have heard there is a problem with gathring sweat

hope for you and all other newones that will be fixed soon

Goto a place called fort troy. A map can be found at pe-wiki.info

Try asking at places such as Camp Phoenix if there are people willing to help run you to places with sweat i.e. Fort Troy or Atlas Haven areas.

Quite a few groups running from time-to-time. Don't be afraid to ask, a lot of medium level players hang out there to help with focus and healing and with the current sweat issue they seem happy enough to run people to the active sweat areas.

Huh

I'm having the same problem at Atlantis, I'll try Troy or phoenix.

i see it is not for ppl who dont want to pay real money.[/QUOTE]

It can be for those with alot of patience and nouse... For those who want action, money plays a big part.

Sweatable again at PA

I have just tried sweating at PA 19h MA. Four tries and got ~ 20 bottles!
Well, good news? :) :sweat:

junkyard said:
some places are bugged and you get only skills and no sweat

Bugged.. or purposely 'broken' in order to get people to scatter away from PA and related to decrease lag issues having so many people in one area? heh

Seems weird , did u ever get the a window after sweating showing that u got bottles?

If u did , try clicking the different tabs at the right in ur inventory tabs they should be there . (specifically the one that looks like gold bars stapled)

I think i even got bottles yesterday at PA , so doubt its bugged.

Ja sorry , just realized that , had noobcorner bookmarked .... but at page 9-8 orzo lol

Back