Sweat Drive 3: Need sponsors!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi guys
So far I have done two Sweat Drives in a hope to help the hard working sweaters. 1000Ped of my own Ped spent, 200K+ bottles collected :eyecrazy:

I am thinking Monday 17th January, 0200 Calypso time. I have one donor of 50Ped, but I am looking for people to help out rather than donate to me, because then we get into issues of collecting Ped and screenshots of bottles collected etc etc.

So I suggest joining me because the process takes ages and the line of sweaters selling their sweat at 5Ped per 1000 gets quite long and is alot for me to get through. I envisage the event taking about a hour or so depending on demand and the number of people helping. Remember we only buy from new players, so skill scanners needed.

More senior players helping the sweaters the better. Sign up by posting on this thread. I will hold Sweat Drive 3 at Neas this time.

So I look forward to this event! Power to the sweaters

Cheers
Bjorn

Bump for Sweat drive 3!

Sounds like a good idea hope some persons could sponsor this :)
I cant rly sponsor because of lack of peds but i would if i could
GL :)

Sounds like a good idea hope some persons could sponsor this :)
I cant rly sponsor because of lack of peds but i would if i could
GL :)

Really doesnt matter how much sweat you buy. A new player with 2K of sweat getting 10Ped from someone vs 4Ped makes a small but enjoyable difference. Since my last sweat drive the price has really crashed! I am hearing people selling at 2 Ped per 1000! I really feel for those players who do not have access to credit cards because sweating used to be a hard but honest way to get Ped ingame and get ahead, also collecting skills and learning the game. I really dont know why MA has abandoned this aspect of the game. Sweating was the best introduction to learning the game which MA profits from. I really think they should remove the other mind force fuels and go back to plain old mind essence.

There is hope however that the price may lean back towards 4Ped per 1000 bottles, details will be made public when I know more.

So, between the hours of 0200-0300, drop by Neas, scan a new player, and give them a little more than 2 Ped for the hours taken to collect 1000 bottles. I will start with 5 Ped per 1000 for the first hour, then 4 Ped per 1000 after that. My limit will be 500 Ped spent, anymore will depend on how many other senior players get involved.

See you all there

Cheers
Bjorn

Since I like what you do I guess I can be there picking up a few K at least, make one or two sweaters happy at least

Edit: picked up 3k just now, so now it's time for me to sleep...

Last edited:
bump it up once more

I can't really afford to contribute to this, but I can come make it more of an event by offering my storage full of pixie and goblin pieces at half of the daily markup for all those hard working sweaters if you think it would make it more fun....

140000 bottles of Sweat! Wow

Well today was another Sweat Drive success. Many happy Sweaters rewarded! A big special thanks to Jyoti Nisha Rahasya for all her help, scanning the punters! It was a great help.

Special thanks to the Sweaters who stood in line for ages. Max Maxis, you have great patience being last!

Also;
Jayden Jay Krauft
Jakarta Seluin Jacoby
Raul Zorro Zopez
Vegeta Veseta486
Girl Lena Pro
Ivan Icy Cruz
Mr Bobo Janges
Jassin Jassin Michaels
Shianna Shy Corona
Ze Entropiano Povinho
Triobenous Tribber Jamster
Mortagonn Mort Jackal
Tangur Grizzley Kniviv
Marija MATA Save
Dimitar Izrod Dragoev
Warren Gates Triup
Rin Isis Wild
Cederic Syrius Ferrerior
Patrick Aurum Newton
Astro Av Vals
Teneleia Tene Logan
Eightbit Eightbitfury
Jack Ring-187th Reacher
Judy muffin muncher
Sharon Shamu Dehailand
Mark the Cannon
Max Maxis

The line grew long immediately. I forgot to save the screenshot :( Anyway, most played by the rules as we set a baseline skill level of 20 Agility. 700Ped and 140K bottles later and we were done.
This can not be maintained without help from other avatars to help buy the sweat. I ask Hanne, Marco and others to take note of the demand for fair Sweat prices and that the Light and Synthetic Mind Essence has severely affected the normal Sweat price and demand.

Cheers and thank you all who were involved

Bjorn

You are LEGEND!!! Awesome job and GL !!!:yay:

Back