sweat gathering skill

Niovara

Provider
Society
CyprusMania
Niovara
Can someone explain to me what is the “sweat gathering skill”?
Does it affect other skills? If yes, which once and how?
Does it affect the general “performance” of your avatar (better hunting, mining etc)?
:girl:

Niovara said:
Does it affect the general “performance” of your avatar (better hunting, mining etc)?

I can only talk from my own experience my friend ... The sweat skill itself does not seem to make too much of a difference (I think I get slighty more sweat per hour now that I am at level 121 although this could also be because I have become more experienced in HOW to sweat propper) ...

What is more important (for me) are the other skills you gain (for free) when sweating, especially those directly related to the HP (check pe-wiki for more info) ...

I remember getting 22 (max) out of one attempt when I started and this still is the case so my findings are far from being accurate ...

Am happy to report back once I reach the 1k skill in sweat gathering :)

ILW

Niovara said:

it affects how often u get sweat

Niovara said:

before it was just an indicator to when you couldn't sweat anymore (arownd 200) now since the sweat cap was removed i guess the higher it is the more sweat you get.

SODERD said:
it affects how often u get sweat

Thats pretty much all it does, which isn't bad ... u get free PED faster, I dont mind that :D

Back