Question: Sweat / hr

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
A lot of time has passed since I was a fulltime sweater (it was pre-CryEngine). Back then, you could get around 100 sweat per hour (I think).

What is the current sweating speed?

pre vu10 i was getting 300-400/hr.... it was pretty much the same after.

pre vu10 i was getting 300-400/hr.... it was pretty much the same after.

Yup, your right. Sweating alone on caraboks, you get around 100 bottles per hour. Sweating in a group on nusuls with a healer and maybe sync as well, then 300 to 400 per hour.

I'd have though in a decent group @ Limidan around 500 per hour.

So at best 1ped/h... Gooooo sweaters :-D

Well,
the biggest benefit of sweating is still the skills... so the 100/hr (solo swunting) is just a bonus.

Gonna use that number in deciding my target when I go sweating again :)

Thanks guys.

Are you guys getting any sweat from puny on calypso? I dont seem to.

I've made some calculations, and with a good group (7-8 people), i got 420 per hour, although i died 4 times. So the max sweat per hour, my opinion, is around 500.
And wiith a lot of afkers, and a LOT i mean a LOT of people i got around 300, because mob gets dry really fast (3-4 min)... and with 8 people u can sweat 1 mob for like 15 min or so.

I'm lvl 32 in SG and +78%, so will be ''soon'' lvl 33 and I gain about 500 sweat per hour, more or less.

I collect 1k/ hour

I gather sweat at 1k / hour avg but its not easy. This involves joining a pro swunting team vs a atrox with 10 players min and at least 1 or 2 healers and group sync. I have to put on full armor with plates to insure i don't lose time sweating having to stop to heal. I also tweak the aiming by zooming in my radar map to full so i can see that my distance from mob and circle shape with team is optimal. I also use the scroll mouse to zoom into fps mode and use "n" key to pick a good cross hair. I also try to aim a little high I find that fails allot less on most mobs. Then I zoom back out every few min to ensure my circle shape and distance from mob are still good to go.

If you can hold on to your sweat long enough to find a buyer for 5/k and your making much better Ped/hour !

Hate to say it but the 5 ped/k days are oven unless we get some philanthropist that wants to throw around some peds from a ATH the best you could get is about 3ped/k if and only if there is for some reason 2 full moons in the same month causing the population to go twice as crazy

Are you guys getting any sweat from puny on calypso? I dont seem to.

There is a few things that can make an issue that you have discribed, first is when they hit you, you lose concentration and this makes you lose any chance at pulling the sweat at that time.

Second of all lag, sometimes the server lags and you will not see sweat pop up for some time... Up to 3 or 4 mins at worst times!

And third sometimes there is dry punts all around the place due to new players sweating it dry then unable to kill it before they die, and leaving it dry out there.

Hope this is a help if it's none of them let me know mabe there is a bug :)

Back