Sweat is gone :(

andy5579

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Richard Frankenberry Adams
I was playing today, got some more sweat (as usual) went to Troy, PA, Pheonix and a couple of others, surrounded by many spamming the chat of selling sweat-But nobody was buying. I im just worried that without the sweat cap, nobody will buy sweat anymore, or at least at very low prices (I shifted none at 0.9)

I know people will say just to deposit, but I dont want to register my CC and I cant buy prepaid cards (cant find anywhere that sells them.) Hopfully this was just a one off thing, but would it be a good idea to invest in a refiner and try to sell sweat in the form of ME (buying nexus, combining with sweat)

I dont want the sweat cap back, but when people cant even sell enough sweat to buy their first opalo and a few peds of ammo for a taste of the game, I cant see many new players coming back.

maybe u should buy some nexus & make some ME & sell that or use the ME & skill up on Mindforce.. surely down the road more mindforce items will be added...

Tha BiGG DoGG said:
maybe u should buy some nexus & make some ME & sell that or use the ME & skill up on Mindforce.. surely down the road more mindforce items will be added...

ROFL if someone cant depo skillim ME would be the dumbest thing to do, and anyway if he cant afford a gun and some ammo HOW THE HELL is he gonna buy ME, a implant, A mf chip????

If u see someone buy add him to fl, or ask if u can, i know that people use Me, check twin if someone is healing with it just offer it then, But pe is the worst place to sell it these days i think, just to much there.

go find a buyer don wait for one.

(U can do a 20 dollar depo every month without registering ur CC)

yo
i wish that MA could make some Mobs drop Force nexus so that the prize would drop even more on MindEssence, then maybe Mindforce would be usefull again :) ( And double or tripple the amount of sweat you gain per try)

Just a Thought
Regards/FluidHat

there is the option paypal...just take the bank/wire transfer option from them

The big problem is not the sweat cap but the fact that mindforce is mostly just an expensive toy atm. Hopefully the new mindforce features that are coming will be a little more useful to the general player.

I, as well choose not to register my card with Mindark directly, so I go through Paynova.

What I would do ... is find the resellers or a player, selling armor/weapons/tools in trades for sweat .. maybe you can get some equipment you need that way, and/or you can then sell it for the peds ?

As far as ammo .. uumm I have no suggestion for that at this point, unless they give sweat a TT value.​

CycoKick said:
(U can do a 20 dollar depo every month without registering ur CC)
i thought it was 50, and then i heard that MA had raised it to 100! :eek:

CycoKick said:
ROFL if someone cant depo skillim ME would be the dumbest thing to do, and anyway if he cant afford a gun and some ammo HOW THE HELL is he gonna buy ME, a implant, A mf chip????
you forgot the implanter. :wise: the ME, implant, and MF chip are useless without the implanter.

Sweating lvls

Hi there,

a few days ago, i was sweating with a more experienced sweater.
I don't know if this information is new to you people.
But we noticed (we wrote everything down) that he (lvl 365 sweating) made 60 sweat in about a half an hour, while I (lvl 64) made about 120 sweat in the same amount of time on the same mobs !!!!

Is this normal, or exceptional ? Or is this a way for MA to help the beginners ???

Greetz

andyzammy said:
i thought it was 50, and then i heard that MA had raised it to 100! :eek:

yes, monthly limit of your CC is now 1000 PEDs, 100 USD. wthout registering.
no idea why ppl, wouldnt register though? Ö_____ö

Ah sweet, well i hvnt depod for a while using a cc.

Anyway u can depo a 1000 ped a month a not register. seems u dont need to sweat ;)

Back