Sweat Locations?

Jowy2000

Provider
Society
Starfleet Command
Jowy Jowy Atreides
Hey People,

I've been sweating a long time and while the location people sweat has shifted over the years I can normally find an active group somewhere. But for the past 2-3 weeks both nea's and ola42 have been pretty dead (at the times I play, which I know is not really peak EU time)

What are currently the most active areas on caly or other planets? I'm wondering if a new spot has become favored and I just don't know, or if many sweaters shifted to other planets.

Rowan

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Rowan Ra Zamora
There's often a group at Boreas.

moondog

Prowler
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Boreas seems to be the new sweat central. Circle are outside the teleporter, all the terminals are there and kerberos seem to do less damage than ambu

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
Real sweaters learn to become solo swunters so they don't have to rely on group ethics to achieve their results. :D:rolleyes:

jqkill

Prowler
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Test Jqkill Muffin
Boreas seems to be the new sweat central. Circle are outside the teleporter, all the terminals are there and kerberos seem to do less damage than ambu
..and their hitbox isn't all over the place.

but no construction term at boreas =)

Jowy2000

Provider
Society
Starfleet Command
Jowy Jowy Atreides
Thanks everyone :) appreciate the responses!

Lightshadow

Mature
Hey People,

I've been sweating a long time and while the location people sweat has shifted over the years I can normally find an active group somewhere. But for the past 2-3 weeks both nea's and ola42 have been pretty dead (at the times I play, which I know is not really peak EU time)

What are currently the most active areas on caly or other planets? I'm wondering if a new spot has become favored and I just don't know, or if many sweaters shifted to other planets.
There's a great spot in a dungeon-like area which can be entered from Half Moon Bay. In the dungeon(sabakuma nest I think) is the broodmother. Has 100 sweat, usually a killer, plus people who need it for the quest given by the foreman will often helpfully kill it if there is no killer available. Oh, & best part? It can't move, for some reason, so you can sweat with no risk(unless you accidentally aggro a hatchling, but unless you're purposefully really close to them, they don't attack) & can dash in for skillgains & back away when you need to health regen, lending a nice balance of sweat/hr & skills/hr.

Society
Virtual Legends
Don Crazyshadow Hunterz
What are the coords for Boreas?

Shard-Angel

Prowler
El Dorado - The City of Gold. 17777, 51717
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
Neas Place was a popular place since early Entropia days. It comes with TT, repairs, auction, manufacturing, etc ie all terminals + turrets & revival, and a teleporter.

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
OLA42 around when SSI event is on or when enough people to withstand Ambu attacks (typically when healer present).

Boreas when there aren't enough people to withstand Ambu attacks at OLA42.

Brood Mother and other areas with group sweating with little damage I've heard of but have no interest in so cant comment on.

Farmer Smurf

Stalker
Mungo Baobob
Real sweaters learn to become solo swunters so they don't have to rely on group ethics to achieve their results. :D:rolleyes:
That sounds nice in theory, in practice I much prefer to have someone else deal with the dry mob and pull a fresh new one while I kick back and blow smoke rings.

Peezle

Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Real sweaters work in a team so they get to have contacts that might be useful later on.

starcollector

Dominant
Society
The Knigths of Entropia
Gradinaru Starcollector Mihai
That the thing I do ...I swunt Haters ...Once I looted a Marber! But is always 300 bottles + loot !