Sweat Locations?

Jowy2000

Provider
Society
Starfleet Command
Jowy Jowy Atreides
Hey People,

I've been sweating a long time and while the location people sweat has shifted over the years I can normally find an active group somewhere. But for the past 2-3 weeks both nea's and ola42 have been pretty dead (at the times I play, which I know is not really peak EU time)

What are currently the most active areas on caly or other planets? I'm wondering if a new spot has become favored and I just don't know, or if many sweaters shifted to other planets.

There's often a group at Boreas.

Boreas seems to be the new sweat central. Circle are outside the teleporter, all the terminals are there and kerberos seem to do less damage than ambu

Real sweaters learn to become solo swunters so they don't have to rely on group ethics to achieve their results. :D:rolleyes:

Boreas seems to be the new sweat central. Circle are outside the teleporter, all the terminals are there and kerberos seem to do less damage than ambu

..and their hitbox isn't all over the place.

but no construction term at boreas =)

Thanks everyone :) appreciate the responses!

Hey People,

I've been sweating a long time and while the location people sweat has shifted over the years I can normally find an active group somewhere. But for the past 2-3 weeks both nea's and ola42 have been pretty dead (at the times I play, which I know is not really peak EU time)

What are currently the most active areas on caly or other planets? I'm wondering if a new spot has become favored and I just don't know, or if many sweaters shifted to other planets.

There's a great spot in a dungeon-like area which can be entered from Half Moon Bay. In the dungeon(sabakuma nest I think) is the broodmother. Has 100 sweat, usually a killer, plus people who need it for the quest given by the foreman will often helpfully kill it if there is no killer available. Oh, & best part? It can't move, for some reason, so you can sweat with no risk(unless you accidentally aggro a hatchling, but unless you're purposefully really close to them, they don't attack) & can dash in for skillgains & back away when you need to health regen, lending a nice balance of sweat/hr & skills/hr.

What are the coords for Boreas?

Neas Place was a popular place since early Entropia days. It comes with TT, repairs, auction, manufacturing, etc ie all terminals + turrets & revival, and a teleporter.

OLA42 around when SSI event is on or when enough people to withstand Ambu attacks (typically when healer present).

Boreas when there aren't enough people to withstand Ambu attacks at OLA42.

Brood Mother and other areas with group sweating with little damage I've heard of but have no interest in so cant comment on.

Real sweaters learn to become solo swunters so they don't have to rely on group ethics to achieve their results. :D:rolleyes:

That sounds nice in theory, in practice I much prefer to have someone else deal with the dry mob and pull a fresh new one while I kick back and blow smoke rings.

Real sweaters work in a team so they get to have contacts that might be useful later on.

That the thing I do ...I swunt Haters ...Once I looted a Marber! But is always 300 bottles + loot !

Back