Sweat prices

Bilko

Prowler
Society
Odysseus Unbound
BILKO
HEY good news sweaters the price of sweat has finaly gone up theres still one or two idiots left trying to buy lower than .5 but hope fully in time the will wake up and smell the ambus.... so now we should be able to sell at .6 and .7 easyer now and it is great to see people buying at .5 instead of the lousy .48 .45 .40s maybe in time we will se higher prices as well fingers crossed .... so now i am expecting someone to conradict me :D

for the last 3 months or so i've bought at .5, never higher or lower.

Wow... been awhile since I've seen one of these threads. Anyhow, I always buy at 1.0 if you guys ever see me in or around swamp camp. Good luck with that as it's been roughly 3 months since I've been in game.

ok, why, if i may ask, do you buy at 1.0? and can i sell you 1M sweat please ;)

ok, why, if i may ask, do you buy at 1.0? and can i sell you 1M sweat please ;)

Because that's what price I'm willing to pay? Gives newer folks a few more peds to spend in game? WTF does it matter 'why'? I only buy sweat when I'm feeling generous anyhow. May as well be extra generous. If I wasn't in a giving mood, I'd sweat myself.

Yeah it looks like we got a stabile sweat price for several month now.
.5 seems to be the mark. That won´t hold back traders to try buying below that. Its still dynamic ;)

One person stood at PA at tp shouting fo changing sweat into a cb5. BUT only thing is that he wanted to trade it for ~0.47 and that really suxx...

WE must stand together and NOT buy sweat for over 0.5!!!!!!!!
LETS ALL STOP BUYUNG AND THOSE GREEDY SWEATERS CAN JUST KEEP THEIR SWEAT!!!!!!

THE PRICE SHOULD BE 0.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweaters should look at force nexus, mind essance, and refiner decay costs. after doing that the price sweat "should" be is pretty easy to understand.

of course look at the supply / demand relationship. there are always factors influencing prices and buying behaviors (cough the 3 events we had from november to december end cough)

WE must stand together and NOT buy sweat for over 0.5!!!!!!!!
LETS ALL STOP BUYUNG AND THOSE GREEDY SWEATERS CAN JUST KEEP THEIR SWEAT!!!!!!

THE PRICE SHOULD BE 0.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about Greed, looks like it is not in the sweeters.

Joser thatz tops i have meet a few people like you.. there should be more people like you .. kimmi you must be a sweat reseller or you havnt been taking you meds lol... how much did that coat cost.. your willing to pay 1000s of peds to to buy one but your not willing to pay a measly .5 to 1. for sweat for your ME??? i bet you depo and you dont want people to be at your level for free... not all people can or for other reasons depo so why not make it fair for those people why be selfish or stuck up ...

heh, i waited a while for one of these threads :D

and since they occur so regularly, i was so free to write an answer to fit on them, which saves me to write the same over and over again which was mentioned in similar threads already :silly2:

here it is :D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/sweating/75975-answer-monthly-rise-sweat-price-thread.html

besides, one thing i always say, is that you might be a good idol

ppl who ask for higher prices should be an idol, and buy sweat at those prices too

i should have 20k sweat atm in storage i sweated myself, wanna buy it at 0.7 to show the good will? :)

Too funny, as if the price of sweat even matters. If it were to double in price it still would be too tedious to offer a real means of income. What the price police never seem to understand is that anyone can sweat and as the price rises more will do so and the demand will drop. Noobs will be noobs.

TbH I use to deposit, but this month i couldnt afford depo a fortune therefore i have to sweat and 1k sweat per day is quite good for a noob like me :D

Back