Sweating and mob movement

dresdor

Young
Besides sweating in a group is there any reliable way of predicting what way a mob is going to run off? Sweating is very difficult because of this (and the fact that the VSE doesn't activate most of the time).

I'm a bit frustrated and would appreciate any advice

I find this annoying too, the old sweating way was much better where once you had a lock you didn't need to keep aiming (pre-VU10)

I still didn't mind so much but when they dramatically increased the green light of the sweating device until it really strained the eyes and was blinding it was the tipping point and I haven't sweat since.

The lesson: MindArk doesn't care about how hard it is for sweaters because they make no money out of it, even though sweat plays a large part in Entropia's economy, or atleast it used to before the economy shattered.

I'm not wanting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it would make sense to make it very difficult to do the one thing you can do for free. Not impossible, just really difficult.

Besides, even if they buffed mindforce out the arse and made sweating even more difficult/random, it'd be a while before the economy burned through the stockpiles of sweat and started to actually hurt from the difficulty of sweating.

What is sweat even going for? I've seen a lot of weird prices and don't rely on them.

I find this annoying too, the old sweating way was much better where once you had a lock you didn't need to keep aiming (pre-VU10)

I still didn't mind so much but when they dramatically increased the green light of the sweating device until it really strained the eyes and was blinding it was the tipping point and I haven't sweat since.

The lesson: MindArk doesn't care about how hard it is for sweaters because they make no money out of it, even though sweat plays a large part in Entropia's economy, or atleast it used to before the economy shattered.

where you getting th idear the economy shatterd??? maybe for sweaters (who cares). But as a hunter/crafter/miner , i see my returns go up MU going to a desent lvl and hear all opalo shooters in my soc cheer things changing to the better (and most aint high budget players some even sweat :rolleyes: )

There's this little thing called a "revive terminal"...

It certainly makes it harder for the bots. Which should protect the price of sweat...

What is sweat even going for? I've seen a lot of weird prices and don't rely on them.
As of last month exactly. Prices were around 4-5peds per thousand. Now I wouldn't even like to guess :rolleyes:. But I guess if I did I can see prices going as low as 4-2peds per thousand. I've seen a few spropolous people buying at 0.3 and 0.2 last week till today :(. Hope that helps show you how bad it has gotten.

As of last month exactly. Prices were around 4-5peds per thousand. Now I wouldn't even like to guess :rolleyes:. But I guess if I did I can see prices going as low as 4-2peds per thousand. I've seen a few spropolous people buying at 0.3 and 0.2 last week till today :(. Hope that helps show you how bad it has gotten.

I think that spells "goodbye" for me trying to get back into this game. If I can't sweat for at least part of my income I won't be able to control my depositing, and I'd rather go play a game I know I'm only spending 15 a month on.

Back