Sweating is it worth it and how much is going price?

Status

Pol

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Pol Pol MacDomhnaill
OK I've been away from EU for a while and just returned recently and I was wondering do ppl still buy sweat and what is the current going rate?

Regards

Pol

some people buy sweat occasionally, seems like its usually 2-2.5 ped per 1000.

My 2 pec, worth it if cant depo. But 2 hours sweating for like 4 ped. Is it worth your time??? (Certainly not worth my time doing)

Hi, Pol.

Welcome back.

I see offers in street for buy 2 ped for 1k or offers for sell, 2.5 ped for 1k.

Greetings.

Wow, sweat is worth shit now. I guess its a waste of time, unless your really really drunk or on speed!

Last edited:
I always sweating on drugs,its beautiful :eyecrazy: :laugh: .I joking ,sweating at neas good for "evade" that's the only reason I sweat.

My 2 pec, worth it if cant depo. But 2 hours sweating for like 4 ped. Is it worth your time??? (Certainly not worth my time doing)

ROFL it takes WAAAAAAAAY longer then that!!! try bout 4-5 hours just for 1k:eyecrazy:,, yea its changed ALOT:wise:

I always sweating on drugs,its beautiful :eyecrazy: :laugh: .I joking ,sweating at neas good for "evade" that's the only reason I sweat.

Sweating is not in any way worth the time per ped gained. Sweating is worth free skills and a few extra ped, but if you are in it for the skills, Nea's is not the place to go at all. You rarely get hit with 20 people on one mob. For skills, you are better off at sweat camp by far.

You can get 2.5Ped (25 cents) or 1000 bottles of sweat, sweating for 2 hours. Get a real life casual job at 10$ or more per hour and deposit! Better use of your time :)

Last edited:
You can get 2.5Ped (25 cents) or 1000 bottles of sweat, sweating for 2 hours. Get a real life casual job at 10$ or more per hour and deposit! Better use of your time :)

What he said :)

I've done some sweating lately because I'm broke both IRL and in game and it's awful. Alone you may collect something like 250/hour with no expenses and with a team on your side, I really haven't got a clue as I really don't like sweating ambus, especially in team where the mob just keeps running around and you lose the target constantly, etc.

My guess is that it's hard to get above 1k/hour.

If we assume that that the price is 2.5 and that you can sell instantly, that's $0.25/hour. May be a lot for some, what do I know?

But is it worth it? Well, where I come from the minimum wage is higher than $10, but let's assume for the sake of simplicity that it's $10. To make that in game, you'd have to sell for at least 10 PEC/bottle or to put it in other words, (at least) 40 hours of sweating = 1 hour of work.

So unless you love sweating more than life it self, I think that we can all agree the answer is one hell of a big NO!

Best regards.

Thanks for all your replies. Its been quite helpful and insightful, it appears that sweating has gone down a bit since VU10 came in.

I have noticed another thing with sweating, but that's another topic and I must do some more research before I am ready to start that thread.

Regards

Pol

If sweating is worth it I guess it depends on where you like, one of the regular sweaters on RT lives in Africa and he told me (While I was explaining how sweating works) that he earns just over 1USD per day and he plays on an old computer he was given,

Not seen him for a few weeks but for him 25 cents per hours is a good wage :)

At long last, the sweat market is getting to where it should be and avatars are sweating for their own uses, not to sell! :)

I suspect that's kinda/sorta how it should have always been. I think that it was never intended to be a way to play the game for free...

I love to sweat, I say it is absolutely worth it. if worth = casual stress free, ped free, (or low cost), way of earning skills.
If worth = making ped then hell no its not worth it..I have 200k sweat to sell to prove its not worth it :eyecrazy: now I admit I have turned down offers of up to 2.5 ped for the lot which by today's market is probably a very nice fair offer. However I wont sell less than 3 just my personal goal (used to sell for 5-6 as fast as I could get it). things are dynamic I still hope to wake up one day and find sweat skill Nerf and sweat worth 10 ped per K..then I will sell at 8-9 and be very happy :yay: Will it happen, nah never..good thing I sweat for the skills.

Evade/concentration/combat reflexes etc.

Absolute best thing about sweating? window mode +alt tab. = I can sweat and do other things, allows me to play EU when id otherwise have to log out. I swunt hunt and craft as well, but sweated about a year before doing anything else.

I have been at it a couple of years and have prof lvl 23 sg. mostly solo sweating/swunting but some nees like groups especially when I need to /tr

so in short yeah its worth it if yoru doing it for the right reasons, and no its not if your not...like anything else in life :wise:

Say wha?

Sweat prices have dropped considerably. Going rate is only 1.5-2 PED/K. Buyers have been posting buying at 1.5-1.6 PED/K and I have no heard of anyone selling for more then 2 PED in several months.
Wish we could still get 2 PED/K.

edit: misunderstood.

carry on

yup there were several people selling it for under 2 ped /k today at twin. One guy had 100k for sale.
I tried to do some searching to even see how much it costs to run a computer per hour - and it's hard to tell. Maybe someone here could fill me in with some estimates. The point being that if you are doing it to sell sweat... you probably are paying more in your electricity bill than getting in sweat.
I would only say it's worth it if you are new - just to get skills, understand using tools, mob interaction, etc.
I don't know what that means for the overall picture. Probably not much like most people seem to say in the post.

yup there were several people selling it for under 2 ped /k today at twin. One guy had 100k for sale.
I tried to do some searching to even see how much it costs to run a computer per hour - and it's hard to tell. Maybe someone here could fill me in with some estimates. The point being that if you are doing it to sell sweat... you probably are paying more in your electricity bill than getting in sweat.
I would only say it's worth it if you are new - just to get skills, understand using tools, mob interaction, etc.
I don't know what that means for the overall picture. Probably not much like most people seem to say in the post.

The cost to run their computers is probably not relevant for sweaters as they do not want to earn money from it to make a living, but play a comouter game. How much does it cost per hour to play Battlefield, Call of Duty, Sims.... ?

Motivations of sweaters are different. One sweats for fun, other one sweats to stretch their deposits, other one does it for skills. Personally i never liked sweating and meanwhile i have more hp than sweat gatherer skill, although i started when price / k was still 5 PED. But it is not everyone me and everyone has a different perception about what is fun.

Holy necro, Batman.

:locked:

Status
Back