Sweating Price and its future. (no rant, just thoughts)

Sweating Price, what will hapen?

• Will still go much lower than current

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Will go a bit lower than current

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Stay at it's current price range

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Will go a bit up than current

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Will go up much compared to current

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Derid

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
Hey all!

Derid el Newbie Classico here.

I had a lil brake for a few months and come back and got a lil chock over the sweat prices had been cut in half. First thoughts where of course DOH!!! why did i not sell my stocked sweat before i left!!! But now I am more decided to hold onto my sweat and try to get use of it myself. Still tho hoping to manage to get a buyer with a good price, as sweat I can allways get more of.

But to the point, what will happen with the sweating prices. In my own lil limited world I see the sweating price still getting a bit lower, DUE TO, some easy thoughts.

* Sweating is something all players can do at all times now and there seem to be a steady stream of big time sweaters working the fields.

* The users of the sweat is a limited number and there is just so much sweat that will be needed.

After this tho I think there will be a stop where the price will not go under. I cannot of course speculate what the number will be, but the price will soon be at it. I am sure ther price will even go a bit under that when some are panic unloading their stocks or just selling all they have before they abandon the whole sweating work if not for personal usage. This should flood the market with sweat pleanty, resellers will fill their stocks beyond no tomorow.

What comes after is a lil rise in the price to a steady number where it will be around. Just as the 1 pec that was so "normal" for such a long time.

All this is just thoughts from a player that dont know the economics of the PE world at all and is very limited in seeing the whole picture, just fyi. :wtg:

So for myself I think I will have to sell a certain amount so I can startup on my 2nd part in my PE survival strategy. Then after that I am now trying to work out how I myself can use the sweat, either in producing ME myself and selling or even using the ME myself.

Well, what do you think will happen?

I cant se why ppl sweat for other reasons then using it to make his/hers own ME...

working one hour in the poorest parts of china will still pay more then sweating...

i have worked with cleaning toilets and other discusting things but non was as boring as sweating...

And i must say that its fantastic that its hard to have the same chanse as a non depositor. there would be NO loot if the sweat prices whent up to much and everybody profited...

have said it before

All depositors unite sweat your own sweat!

voted that it will sink a bit lower.

I cant se why ppl sweat for other reasons then using it to make his/hers own ME...

working one hour in the poorest parts of china will still pay more then sweating...

i have worked with cleaning toilets and other discusting things but non was as boring as sweating...

And i must say that its fantastic that its hard to have the same chanse as a non depositor. there would be NO loot if the sweat prices whent up to much and everybody profited...

have said it before

All depositors unite sweat your own sweat!

voted that it will sink a bit lower.

dang, never thought of it from a depositer view as you present here.. the plot thickens!!!

thans for voting and giving another view to the whole thing. im so stuck in my sweating world that its all i see haha :wtg:

dang, never thought of it from a depositer view as you present here.. the plot thickens!!!

thans for voting and giving another view to the whole thing. im so stuck in my sweating world that its all i see haha :wtg:

no probs happy to help... or did i :scratch2:

no probs happy to help... or did i :scratch2:

yhea btw, as self defence for my heavy sweating, im building up my char skills also! or a few of them atleast. hehe. so its not just sweating its about! :yay:

Back