Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

Would be nice if the "lieutenants" there would announce 10 names they choose (maybe not the same names as a day before if more qualify) instead of just giving a WP and have a silent laugh at people running to make a queue, then picking them from both ends.

It used to be like this before, and was a much better method.

and bump! :yay:

this still going on? ...bump regardless :}

i think these events were the only thing that kept the price of sweat and consequently the MU of MindEssence afloat, and for that, as a miner, i am grateful :}

I can't get a ride in-game, so I'll ask here. Can I get a ride to OLA #42 please? I've only been playing a week and can't get there on my own.

I can't get a ride in-game, so I'll ask here. Can I get a ride to OLA #42 please? I've only been playing a week and can't get there on my own.

I'm logging in now, shoot me a friend request in game and I'll fly ya out, will be on for the next hour or so.

could u give me a ride as well pls?

I'm logging in now, shoot me a friend request in game and I'll fly ya out, will be on for the next hour or so.

if ur near port atlantis and going to this area would u be able to give me a ride as well i just started within the past week and it seems very confusing but alot of ppl say sweating is a noob thing so i think going with other would help get me in the hang of things and i dont really kno where this is yet kinda y a ride would help till i kno how to get there

if ur near port atlantis and going to this area would u be able to give me a ride as well i just started within the past week and it seems very confusing but alot of ppl say sweating is a noob thing so i think going with other would help get me in the hang of things and i dont really kno where this is yet kinda y a ride would help till i kno how to get there

put your full avatar name in the thread so i can add you in game, will give you a ride over next time were both online :)

Would it maby still be possible...?

Would it maby still be possible for a noob to beg a ride from PA to your newbie sweating ground? I'm still very new to the game and a tad confused and unsure of where to try and sell my first 1K sweat and I came across a thread on a forum suggesting your place - both to gather and sell and I'd love to go! But as all noobs I am a tad stuck in PA and the nearby's till I have earned enough to pay for rides around the world :eek:)
I would be ever so thankfull if it was possible to get a ride with someone!

Thank you very much in advance if it is possible.

Ms Silny

Would it maby still be possible for a noob to beg a ride from PA to your newbie sweating ground? I'm still very new to the game and a tad confused and unsure of where to try and sell my first 1K sweat and I came across a thread on a forum suggesting your place - both to gather and sell and I'd love to go! But as all noobs I am a tad stuck in PA and the nearby's till I have earned enough to pay for rides around the world :eek:)
I would be ever so thankfull if it was possible to get a ride with someone!

Thank you very much in advance if it is possible.

Ms Silny

There are usually plenty of helpful people willing to give a ride, but as always I will gladly help if you catch me online, add me to friends via the in game registry and PM me next time i'm online if you still need a ride.

Cheers!

Thank you!

There are usually plenty of helpful people willing to give a ride, but as always I will gladly help if you catch me online, add me to friends via the in game registry and PM me next time i'm online if you still need a ride.

Cheers!

Thank you Sir! :D

Do you need to be a BIG Ind. rep to participate with healing ...how does that work?

I got an UL Regen chip I and a Herb-Box i could use, both maxed-out for me, and i was wondering if i could give it a shot.

Last edited:
Do you need to be a BIG Ind. rep to participate with healing ...how does that work?

I got an UL Regen chip I and a Herb-Box i could use and i was wondering if i could give it a shot.

Anyone that chooses to come out and skill medic while people are sweating is more than welcome to, everyone usually appreciates it :) I have a few on staff that host the events, but most people healing at 42 are just trying to help out on their own.

Got it, thx ^^
...my first 1k ped HoF i'll go and heal at OLA42 with a fully-repaired chip.
Longstanding goal of mine ...though i'm nowhere near getting there xD

Bump for sweat buys :D

CFTdXfj.jpg

3 million on display at OLA1, close to 4 currently, will need to increase item points there :laugh:

Reactions: das
unluckily for me, i cant play at that time as i am busy ;(

yeah run run mob

Fanoos V1 giveaway alongside SSI event...

Announcement:

I'm happy to announce the Fanoos giveaway in conjunction with the SSI event. Either my partner (Major Redeye Green) or myself (Vae "Legend" Victous) will be hosting the giveaway alongside the SSI events daily host. 100 units of Fanoos Medical V1 (L) are to be given away over the period of 10 SSI events, 10 units being given away at each event, 1 unit will be awarded to each person placed on the SSI buy list. As with the SSI event you will need agility of 40 or lower to qualify for the giveaway.

Giveaway Dates: June 8th, 2014-June 17th, 2014 (alongside daily SSI event)

During the event we will be promoting the sales of Fanoos Medical V1 units at 0.08pec per unit or 0.07pec per unit for purchases of 100 units or more. Prices will be locked at this value for the duration of the event guaranteed.

Contacts for Purchases:
Vae "Legend" Victous
Major Redeye Green

Get your Fanoos now from the number 1 suppliers on Calypso.

Welcome and Ty for the Tools

Its a pleasure ..........Legend,............ Major

Verry welcome to the SSI and a lot of thanx for the Giveaways.
We looking forward to the next 10 days with you at the side ....
May the Fanoos safe manny manny lifes during the days :D

Greets
Ruben

Dear Entropians :)

Unfortunately I am scheduled to Host today's SSI and have been unable to successfully download today's patch in time. It is possible that SSI may be delayed today. I have made an attempt to contact other hosts who might fill in but so far have not been successful.

My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause anyone. I will continue to attempt to get this download sorted and get in game.

Should no other host be available I will host today's SSI when I manage to get in game ....if there are still people at OLA 42. I am a bit at a loss for what else to try to do.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

Storm

Issues sorted...I am now in game.

My sincerest appreciation to GreySloth and Dar Odrade who made sure SSI got started when it was supposed to.

Thanks BIG team for being such a wonderful, diligent bunch :)

Storm

I understand that in this action the idea is that it helps new players healing them while they collect sweat and after 1 hour you choose 10 players and you buy the sweat from them, right? This kind of support for new in entopia, yes?

I understand that in this action the idea is that it helps new players healing them while they collect sweat and after 1 hour you choose 10 players and you buy the sweat from them, right? This kind of support for new in entopia, yes?

Yes Dantius, that is one of SSI's goals. And welcome to Entropia Universe. :)

Back