SWEDEN!! Stand up and fight!

Count Joe

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Count Joe
SWEDEN, the cold country in the north!

IT IS TIME that we pull our forces togather, because we have a battle to fight. It was a long time seens Sweden was at war but now SWEDEN needs its soldiers TO WIN THE BATTLE of World oF Firepower.

WE ARE the GREATEST nation in the whole Entropia, AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN!
We had the VIKINGS, we had KAROLINERNA, and now we have.. THE SWEDISH ENTROPIANS

SWEEEEEEEEEDEEEEN!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKaaJoOGwT8[/YOUTUBE]

Join Team Sweden in the WoF event now!! You dont have to have the best skills or gear, just the will to fight!

Send me a PM or post you intresset here and I will contact you!

Best regards
//Count Joe – Captain for Team Sweden

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xEu9QnM4Ek[/YOUTUBE]

yeah i know its fotboll but what hell :)

Come on everybody, we need to team up and kick the living sh*t out of the other countrys! ;)

we need to show them where EU comes from ;)

(gl to the other countrys aswell!)

Last edited:
As a member of the Swedish WoF team I can confirm that you dont need to be Uber to join. And I can also garantee that you will have alot of fun.
Join the team and fight for honor and another chance to show EU that Sweden has the greatest EU population.
:sniper::bull:
:handgun::bull:

this is a great event:D

Last edited:
Join the winning side so u have a chanse to tell ur kids one day that u where there that day when sweden won WoF :cool:

its a great chanse to get to know other players from sweden and its great fun..

JOIN NOW!!! :wtg::yay::D

Join the winning side so u have a chanse to tell ur kids one day that u where there that day when sweden won WoF :cool:

You really got a point here. ;)

Bump for a great Event :yay::yay::yay:

SWEDEN, the cold country in the north!

IT IS TIME that we pull our forces togather, because we have a battle to fight. It was a long time seens Sweden was at war but now SWEDEN needs its soldiers TO WIN THE BATTLE of World oF Firepower.

WE ARE the GREATEST nation in the whole Entropia, AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN!
We had the VIKINGS, we had KAROLINERNA, and now we have.. THE SWEDISH ENTROPIANS

SWEEEEEEEEEDEEEEN!!!

And greatest of them all, you had HAKKAPELIITTA ;)

P.S do I smell Finnkampen here?

Good call..... be like England, have a team full of British Players, its a country event, not a free for all

If it carries on like it is, it might as well be a free for all or society event.

Good Luck getting swedish players to support.

time to bump this up.. seems to be working ;)

I can always bump it a bit ! :)

Good call..... be like England, have a team full of British Players, its a country event, not a free for all
No, we will not have a team full of Brittish players...

lol:rolleyes::silly:

Last edited:
Gl getting some more support and gl in the next one! :)

If it carries on like it is, it might as well be a free for all or society event.

Good Luck getting swedish players to support.

It is free for all, not only the countries that have alot of players ingame *cough*. Read the rules once more. (oh and btw that kinda funny, me thot me taw scottish players helping brits and vice versa, but some are more equal than others or? ;) )
If it was "countries only" theres only like what? 6 nations that have enough to even make a main team? :p (exaggerrated i know but you get my point...)

Gl getting some more support and gl in the next one! :)

It is free for all, not only the countries that have alot of players ingame *cough*. Read the rules once more. (oh and btw that kinda funny, me thot me taw scottish players helping brits and vice versa, but some are more equal than others or? ;) )
If it was "countries only" theres only like what? 6 nations that have enough to even make a main team? :p (exaggerrated i know but you get my point...)
In my humble opinion it SHOULD be countries only, meaning only players from country X to join the country X team :>
And what the heck, team Finland is still struggling with having enough support, yet we're in the semi's :p

why don´t I get the youtube embeded code to work for me ...

i know the rules... just think it is not like last years event, when it was country v country...... the event is sorta loosing its edge, and becoming devalued......maybe next year it will be a team event !

I be sooo There :) Go Joe ! :yay::yay: See you at sunday :)

Let´s fight for king and country !! :yay::yay:
:sniper: :bull:
:handgun: :bull:

need more firepower in ur support team? just tell me when :)

angelion

will be there :yay:, btw, what mob :scratch2:and who will be in the support team? if u don't mind my asking, must prepare gear :D

will be there :yay:, btw, what mob :scratch2:and who will be in the support team? if u don't mind my asking, must prepare gear :D
Support mobs is:
Tripudion and Berycled :D
And also for bonus, Plumatergus.
Support teams are filled with Swedish guys.

Stage 5 Off-World SEMI's

Team Sweden

jeh Sweden PWNS! :wtg:

Back