SWEDEN!! Stand up and fight!

Good luck with your match Sweden! We see you in the finals ;)

lots of love

ENGLAND

Just some hours left ! :yay::wtg::whip::dancing:

Gratz Team Sweden! Good luck to the finals! :wtg:

Thanks for a great match. I was one of your judges and when all you score are Dasp HOFs it makes it easy on us... :laugh:

Joking aside, you guys made it look easy!

14 DASPLETOR HOFs :eek:

Good luck in the Finals!

gratz team sweden. Well done. Now learn how to play icehockey also :laugh: :laugh:

must be a world junior hockey fan :D. ( the Finns got routed by the Czechs for 5th place last time i checked )

Congrats sweden! GL in final. :)

See you in the final again Sweden! Congratz for making it to the finals again and gl! :thumbup:

ty all!

SWEDEN is now in the final of WoF 2008! Sverige needs every swede who has a gun right now.. send me a PM fast!!

FOR SWEEEEDEEEEN!!!

if you are swedish, then you should join this massive event.. im gonna try to arrange a date with our Princess Victoria if you join now!!

j/k im not gonna try to arrange that but it would have been fun ;)

Vi kommer vinn.....oups - We gonna crush them all in the final :) :wtg:

Just want to say,

GO
Team Sweden

if you are swedish, then you should join this massive event.. im gonna try to arrange a date with our Princess Victoria if you join now!!

j/k im not gonna try to arrange that but it would have been fun ;)

If you can arange a date with Madelen instead I Some more suporters :D

When is it where do I sign up :yay:

Good luck in the WAR on Saturday Sweden!

Good luck in the WAR on Saturday Sweden!

:laugh::silly2::laugh::silly2::laugh: ... that's all I'm sayin' ... too good! :yay:

Oh ya, except for ... good luck Sweden ... even though I'm half Swede
(no, I don't feel like a trader) I'm ready to rock it for ENGLAND ... :nana: ... nothin' like a little purple power now and then! :lift: ;)

good luck Sweden ... even though I'm half Swede
(no, I don't feel like a trader) I'm ready to rock it for ENGLAND ... :nana: ... nothin' like a little purple power now and then! :lift: ;)

You dont feel like a trader? Thats good then! :silly2:

We have a new slogan for Team England:

"Team England - happy to take on non trading half-swedes" :D

:rofl: so sorry hon, couldn't resist! *Hugs*

You dont feel like a trader? Thats good then! :silly2:

We have a new slogan for Team England:

"Team England - happy to take on non trading half-swedes" :D

:rofl: so sorry hon, couldn't resist! *Hugs*

:laugh: ... you're a nutbar my dear ... I ain't takin' you on either! :wise: ;)

I just wanted to make it clear ... half-Swede or not ... I'm fightin' for ENGLAND, just in case these crazy Swedes want to start somethin' about it! :nana: :D

And now ... I think we better get back to our own regularly scheduled program and leave these people to decide whether they're going to accept defeat gracefully or not. :silly2:

A big BUMP for Sweden!

Sverige needs ---> you:sniper:

today is the FINAL

if you wanna fight for Sweden, go to Hades C and talk to Extince.. try to be there around 15.30 Swedish Time

FOR SWEEEEEEEDEN

Good luck Sweden from Team England :)

Very well done for getting to the Final Team Sweden - Good luck today and have a good hunt :)

I will be the Judge of Sweden today and Judges like it when the team they judge wins.....

I will be the Judge of Sweden today and Judges like it when the team they judge wins.....

You will not be disappointed, I promise you. ;)

GO
Team Sweden

GG Sweden.. seems we always end up on same position huh? :/

Back